oo review on survey police

abby63

I've tried numerous times to post a review of OO but when I log in and go to OO in the directory it doesn't have anywhere to post a review? Does it show up for anyone else or am I doing this wrong?

Please scroll down to the bottom of the panel's page and there you will find a box to leave your comments. You must be logged in to do this.

Please scroll down to the bottom of the panel's page and there you will find a box to leave your comments. You must be logged in to do this.

Hi Administrator, I've done that twice and there was nothing :( .

May be you have already posted a review.You are allowed only one review per user. You cant write reviews twice i believe. Same with the ratings. You can only rate ones.

The whole list is a big mess, Erewards, Epoll, Youguv,Myview(extremely useless) - All useless sites in the top 10 for no reason.

May be you have already posted a review.You are allowed only one review per user. You cant write reviews twice i believe. Same with the ratings. You can only rate ones.

The whole list is a big mess, Erewards, Epoll, Youguv,Myview(extremely useless) - All useless sites in the top 10 for no reason.

one review total for only one company?