VO response to crediting issues

fiestyvermin

MORE GARBAGE:

MY EMAIL:

It seems like I have rewards that have been pending forever. I took a amazon gift code on 4/13 with 6.50 left in my account and as of 5/17 I have only been credited with 11.00 dollars. I know that I completed surveys before 4/13 and why are they still pending? Slow is one thing but VO has gotten totally inept at crediting surveys and about to be on the same page as another site called SurveyHead. At least with surveyhead they are honest about it and tell you it will take up to 3 months to credit unlike VO which says 28 days. Get this fixed or I will contact and file a report with the BBB

Hello Mark,

Unfortunately the rewards for a few of these surveys have not been processed yet. We have contacted those responsible for this project and alerted them that the 28 day waiting period has passed.

Should you have any further questions about this or any other matter, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected] or check our FAQ.

Kind regards,

Isabel

he Valued Opinions Team

I have a survey that I completed bach in March worth $4.00. :shock: I have been sitting on $18.00 for a long time now. I have emailed them several times and called and left a few voice mails to Isabel. I said that 90 days was long enough to process a survey. :roll: Every time I login to VO and see that it yet hasn't been credited to my account I get discouraged and more ticked off :twisted: Still they have yet to answer me :x