RIPPED OFF BY SURVEY SAVVY

Box-in-Jack

I've just had one of those disgusting experiences of being ripped off - by Survey Savvy. I joined them in 2008 and did many surveys with them. Now my method has always been to do the surveys without checking my account (I'll not do this again) i.e. I trusted that once a survey was completed I would be paid for it. Of course I should've known better but I guess I was inclined to be trusting because of my peerless experiences with Pinecone Research.

Anyway, I felt it had been long enough to cash in so I checked my account after 4 years. Guess what I discovered? Number of completed surveys: 0

- ZERO!

I contacted them to query it and was first asked to provide the survey invitation e-mails of all the surveys I thought I should have been paid for. This instantly struck me as the precursor to them telling me that if I couldn't prove I'd done the surveys then they wouldn't pay me anything. I replied that they, as the professional organisation, were the ones to keep such records and dared them to prove me wrong that they were going to rip me off. The guy replied at once with what he claimed was my survey history with them (thus proving that he didn't need me to prove what surveys I'd done); except this history was a pack of lies. It said I'd been disqualified 18 times (possibly true), started but failed to complete 5 Surveys (utter lie), and completed 1 survey (the most recent one which prompted me to check my account - but which wasn't logged as having been completed).

Now I have NEVER failed to complete a survey; and I refuse to accept that I only qualified for 5 in 4 years. The e-mail went on to say they would credit me my $1. I told them they knew what they could do with their $1 and that I'd report them here.

Maybe many of you have had good experiences with Survey Savvy but this is what they've done to me. :evil::evil::evil:

I've just had one of those disgusting experiences of being ripped off - by Survey Savvy. I joined them in 2008 and did many surveys with them. Now my method has always been to do the surveys without checking my account (I'll not do this again) i.e. I trusted that once a survey was completed I would be paid for it. Of course I should've known better but I guess I was inclined to be trusting because of my peerless experiences with Pinecone Research.

Anyway, I felt it had been long enough to cash in so I checked my account after 4 years. Guess what I discovered? Number of completed surveys: 0

- ZERO!

I contacted them to query it and was first asked to provide the survey invitation e-mails of all the surveys I thought I should have been paid for. This instantly struck me as the precursor to them telling me that if I couldn't prove I'd done the surveys then they wouldn't pay me anything. I replied that they, as the professional organisation, were the ones to keep such records and dared them to prove me wrong that they were going to rip me off. The guy replied at once with what he claimed was my survey history with them (thus proving that he didn't need me to prove what surveys I'd done); except this history was a pack of lies. It said I'd been disqualified 18 times (possibly true), started but failed to complete 5 surveys (utter lie), and completed 1 survey (the most recent one which prompted me to check my account - but which wasn't logged as having been completed).

Now I have NEVER failed to complete a survey; and I refuse to accept that I only qualified for 5 in 4 years. The e-mail went on to say they would credit me my $1. I told them they knew what they could do with their $1 and that I'd report them here.

Maybe many of you have had good experiences with Survey Savvy but this is what they've done to me. :evil::evil::evil:

It's not so surprising as they are all going downhill lately. I'm not sure what's going on. I've found with Survey Savvy I have to write down the survey number and the amount in a book I keep. Same with when you ask for a payment you need to write down the date. It takes almost 3 months to get paid. It's sad but I don't trust any of them to keep track for me. I'm constantly writing to different sites asking where my points for surveys are. :roll:

i don't get enough from them for it to even be of concern that i'd get ripped off.. i don't like their new website design though, i can't find an area that lists my surveys anywhere... have you ever cashed out with them? how much were you owed?

Awhile back I requested a check and after 3 months I emailed them to ask when I was to receive my check. :roll: So I get an answer back saying that I got the check a month earlier, So I go to my online bank, and look for the check that they said I received. And of course there is no record of me cashing a check from them. When ever I get a check from anyone it automatically goes up on the shelf in front of me to the left in the corner and at the beginning of the month I deposit them to help pay bills (I mostly get Amazon cards). So I again emailed them again and they still swear I had gotten a check from them. If I had a check from them it would have been in that months review, and I told them that. :cry: I don't remember how much it was for, and at the time I had not written it down, but you can bet your sweet bippy that I DO NOW, that darn buzzards :twisted: I get a few surveys from them a week but of course most of them I DQ. :|

they do take a long time to send payment.. even longer than GTM who only takes about a month

Your missing the point avemaria, they didn't send me a check!! They said they did, but looking over my bank statement there are no checks from them. I looked at the month they said sent it to me, the month before it and the month after it. I didn't loose it either. Like I said, whenever I get a check, like from pine cone or from sites that I can't get amazon cards, the check/s go right above me on the left hand side against the shelf. So no they didn't send me a check.

i don't get enough from them for it to even be of concern that i'd get ripped off.. i don't like their new website design though, i can't find an area that lists my surveys anywhere... have you ever cashed out with them? how much were you owed?

I don't know for certain. I'd estimate about £20 - only a piddling little amount but since I'm long-term unemployed anything I'm owed is better in my bank account than theirs.

- ZERO!

I contacted them to query it and was first asked to provide the survey invitation e-mails of all the surveys I thought I should have been paid for. This instantly struck me as the precursor to them telling me that if I couldn't prove I'd done the surveys then they wouldn't pay me anything. I replied that they, as the professional organisation, were the ones to keep such records and dared them to prove me wrong that they were going to rip me off. The guy replied at once with what he claimed was my survey history with them (thus proving that he didn't need me to prove what surveys I'd done); except this history was a pack of lies. It said I'd been disqualified 18 times (possibly true), started but failed to complete 5 surveys (utter lie), and completed 1 survey (the most recent one which prompted me to check my account - but which wasn't logged as having been completed).

Oh you did not cash out in about 4 years??? :shock: Some survey company's have a time limit on how long the money will be there. As to why you decided to wait 4 years to cash out is beyond me?

I have always been paid by Survey Savvy. Pro: no minimum payout is necessary. Con: Status of individual surveys not listed, only the total. You have to keep your own records which leads to problems because it takes months until you are credited. If you completed a few concurrent surveys you really don't know which survey you were credited for. I may unsubscribe because of this. I don't like additional time I spend keeping my own records.