Paid Viewpoint

fiestyvermin

I find out today that if you have to change your number or pay pal address they freeze your account for 6 months. I am trying to figure out if they will pay me interest on that money they are holding for that long and why 6 months. That is absurd in this digital age. I am upset because I have to freeze my account told it takes 6 months either 6 months or throw the cash away..

THe problem is I am over 16 right now which makes I thimk my 3rd cash out with them. But if they really think I will 6 months and keep earning them money while they hold mine for some absurd reason I might just file a complaint with the BBB. That is not written in their terms and conditions so use their writing against them. No where on the site does it say if you change email or phone that it takes 6 months. If its not in writing and clearly stated that gives me leverage.

Under their terms of service, it says that if you change your pay pal address they will zero out your account. They recommend that you wait until after you reach a cash out to change your pay pal address. Of course at the $0.10 per survey rate, that is going to take a year and a half to get there. I was on there today because I am now over the 9000 threshold and was wondering why I wasn't getting more than $0.10 per survey. But maybe it means the real surveys, the ones that they send at at 3:01 am and 4:22 am. What stupid times to send out surveys lol! Has anyone reached the 9000 pv. Can you tell me if you did get a higher rate of pay per survey after that?