E Poll - High expectations - Low incentives

sgontu

You get 1000 points to watch 2 hours of some show without pausing, without a break and answer two surveys - Worth 1.5$

"You must watch the entire 1-hour show on BOTH days to qualify for the survey.

Programs must be watched during the time they air (in real time, not on a DVR or TiVo), without using your remote to change channels, pause, go-back, start over or fast-forward during the program.

You will be asked to complete a survey soon after the Tuesday program airs and will receive 1,000 points upon completion of the survey."

I dont know why i accepted. These companies dont seem to know whats the worth of an hour.

i haven't had anything from them for a few weeks.. i was waiting for the max points option to cash out (your average per survey goes up the longer you wait) but now i don't know when i'll reach it.. but i wouldn't do one as you just described.

Why do you expect to be paid for watching the show? You were going to do that anyway, or you wouldn’t have been offered the survey.

The incentive is for the survey time itself, which (from past experience) is under 30 minutes.

Yep Makes sense but i dont watch a show without being interrupted at all.

This survey demands i dont skip advertisements and sit down watch everything.

I keep switching between channels when there is a break, which i cant to take the survey.

I need to remember what all happens during the show than watch/enjoy the show to answer the survey.

You never know when you get dq ed out of the survey because you missed some advertisements.

It all depends if you are willing to do all this.

I haven't received anything from them in a couple of months, maybe longer. I used to get a survey at least once every two weeks or so. I think I have enoguh to get a little GC or something and maybe it's time to get out.

it's been slow lately for me too.. in fact i screened out for the first time yesterday.. most of their surveys are pointless it seems.. what do you think about this person, or this show.. or this network..

I dq ed for the first time yesterday too.

I get two or three per month and for 500 points and its rated number 2.

To be fair to them , the follow up survey is a very easy and short one after watching two episodes.

I thought they d expect me to remember all ads in the show which they didnt.

So they didnt disappoint.

Yep Makes sense but i dont watch a show without being interrupted at all.

This survey demands i dont skip advertisements and sit down watch everything.

I keep switching between channels when there is a break, which i cant to take the survey.

I need to remember what all happens during the show than watch/enjoy the show to answer the survey.

You never know when you get dq ed out of the survey because you missed some advertisements.

It all depends if you are willing to do all this.

I hope you didn't drink a bunch of coffee before the show? :lol: