surveyhead

RavenIris6

Haven't been on here for awhile so I apologize if this has been covered already, but had anyone noticed that there is no paypal on surveyhead anymore. It was always on page 4 and I have enough to cash out now. So I skipped ahead to page 4 and.......wth!!!!!! No paypal. I'm so very sad that they took paypal away. Hope they don't do that on all their sites. Think I'll send Jessica an email but wondered if anyone else noticed or knows what is going on. Thanks.

Well isn't that crappy. I only have $27 dollars so I don't even get an option for $50. I wonder when they did that? I cashed out last on 1/12/12 and the paypal was still there for $25.00. It seemed like it freaking took me forever to get to $25 and now I've gotta get to $50.00?!!??? :roll: Not that you can hear it, but I bet I could make a sailor blush at the words coming outta my mouth lol! Thanks for answering.

I just cashed out on Monday and it was still available at $25. I read this thread and went and looked and now paypal doesn't show up till the $35 mark. This sucks royally. This has to be something that was done just in the last few days.

Thanks for this post. Otherwise I wouldn't have found out till I tried to cash out again in a few weeks.

Mine shows at $35, and doesn't that just suck big blue eggs! And just when they started paying a little quicker. What a disappointment.

i can see why they do it and it's fine for me as long as they keep passing off their savings by giving us good incentives.. they pay more so our counts go up faster and they're having to pay to send us paypal more often.. i realize this isn't the case for a lot of people though and it'll probably hurt them within that group as many will just leave.

Haven't been on here for awhile so I apologize if this has been covered already, but had anyone noticed that there is no paypal on surveyhead anymore. It was always on page 4 and I have enough to cash out now. So I skipped ahead to page 4 and.......wth!!!!!! No paypal. I'm so very sad that they took paypal away. Hope they don't do that on all their sites. Think I'll send Jessica an email but wondered if anyone else noticed or knows what is going on. Thanks.

what other sites?

I also belong to JDpowerpanel.com and mommytalksurveys.com. JD is still available at $25 but mommy is now $35 too. I plan on sending an email to Jessica today but I've been dealing with another survey issue which is going to screw me outta like $20 some bucks. I can only deal with one stupid problem a day and I think I've reached my limit about 3 days ago lol!!!

i can see why they do it and it's fine for me as long as they keep passing off their savings by giving us good incentives.. they pay more so our counts go up faster and they're having to pay to send us paypal more often.. i realize this isn't the case for a lot of people though and it'll probably hurt them within that group as many will just leave.

Meh... It just gives me $10 more when I do cash out. That's how I choose to see it. Plus I love the Amazon Gift Code option now that I've used it. LOL

• 2 weeks later...

paypal on surveyhead went up to $35.00 also with only cash surveys, ithink panel,focuseline just for the info check it out

I just tried to cash out at $25 and I can't get it to do anything. No paypal for sure, but I also can't get it to cashout for anything else. It just sits there. So I will try again this afternoon.

anyone have any old pendings? i have a couple from may and even one from april that is still sitting there.. last time i had 2 older than 6 weeks they were good about checking on it but i haven't said anything about these yet.

I dont with these folks but I do with a couple of others, one is now almost 3 months, so I will asking about that today.