Amazon is back at OpinionOutpost

avemaria

if anyone hasn't noticed you can cash out with them for $5.. i know for a few people this was the reason they weren't using them.

if anyone hasn't noticed you can cash out with them for $5.. i know for a few people this was the reason they weren't using them.

Yeah give it a few hours then it will stop working again! :(

i don't know if you got an email on it but they sent us one so they might be serious about it this time..

Is anyone else having problems with cashing out to paypal??I tried to cash out my 100 points several times an get AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED !! I hope this is fixed A.S.A.P I need my 10.00 like yesterday,lol,seriously tho!

i don't know if you got an email on it but they sent us one so they might be serious about it this time..

I don't have OO anymore, I dropped them about the beginning of the year once I was able to cash out with the Amazon GC. Then about a day or so later I heard it stop working again.

Just went to redeem for Amazon on OO & like usual it's not working...how did someone redeem for this? Hasn't it been down for months & months?

This is what it states again on OO when you go to claim Amazon

Amazon.com® is temporarily unavailable

Amazon.com® Gift Cards are temporarily unavailable. We will be restoring this claim option soon. Thank you for your patience and understanding.