Clear Voice Surveys- this is a rave!!

spider

I know a lot of people don't really like Clear Voice surveys but I am a member of survey club research and they have never let me down. I completed a survey today and when I finished it, there was an error message. Tried to resend it a few times and nothing happened. I wrote to customer service and they responded within hours, letting me know that they were aware that I finished the survey and that the money was pending in my account. I am very impressed with them. Kudos to them for the quick response and for not trying to say the survey didn't go through!!

• 2 weeks later...

When you say you "wrote to customer service" was that through the webform on their site?

I sent them a customer service request on 6/30/12 in this matter; got an email roboform reply within minutes that I'd be hearing from customer service within 24-48 hours along with a 'support ticket" number.

When 3 days passed without a word, I just contacted them again...but again, had to jump through hoops on their website rather than just replying to an email, which generated another "support ticket".

If I don't hear from them by the end of the week, I'm bailing, especially after reading numerous posts about how they delete points after a certain time and don't pay you.

Yeah, when I said I wrote to them, I meant that I emailed customer service. To be honest, I was really surprised that they responded so quickly and in a positive manner. Maybe I was just lucky and got someone that was having a good day :!::?:

Just a heads up about them.That if you don't like them then don't sign up for Resolution Panel because they are 1 in the same.I made a post early about it you can scroll to find out the info.