Springboard, so close and yet so far.....

rosiesmom

I have accrued $49.75 in my account. they had my daughter take one this afternoon and it was supposed to be for $4, but it only credited at $2, which is why I didn't go over the $50 threshold. ARGH!!!! I have been a member for over 2 years and have never cashed out before. This is the stuff that drives me nuts.

I have accrued $49.75 in my account. they had my daughter take one this afternoon and it was supposed to be for $4, but it only credited at $2, which is why I didn't go over the $50 threshold. ARGH!!!! I have been a member for over 2 years and have never cashed out before. This is the stuff that drives me nuts.

My daughter did that survey too- if you read the invite it says at the end of it that the other $2 will be added to your account in 4 to 6 weeks.I was put out by it myself that's why I went back and read it.I'm real close to pay out myself.

yeah it took me a while to get my 1st $50. and taking even longer to get my next. ridiculously high amount to have to wait to cash-out.

I just need .25 to get to cashout. And I bet it takes me another 6 months!

Well at least 4 to 6 weeks -I mean after they pay you the extra $2 they owe you.Have you checked your account lately to see if they have paid you?I haven't gotten mine but it's only been a week.

I did, even though I have provided the proof they asked for. They have not given me credit for it. Yet. Will wait it out and see. I will continue to take any surveys they send.

we can have a contest to see if you cash out first with them or i cash out with valued ipinions... i've had $15 in my account for 3 years now.. i've been back 6 months and they can't send me anything.

we can have a contest to see if you cash out first with them or i cash out with valued ipinions... i've had $15 in my account for 3 years now.. i've been back 6 months and they can't send me anything.

Oh my gosh!! Why are you not getting surveys?? That doesn't sound right. You may just beat me! :shock: I have $12.75 with VO and $9 pending, along with $4-$8 that hasn't shown up as pending yet, but should. I spent over an hour on a survey with them last night. And I will get it or else. I am getting feisty being around all of you. :D

Finally made $1 today and I have cashed out, waiting for the check, should take 6-8 weeks. And then I am done with them. That took FOREVER!!

I wish I go that one -I personally don't have a problem with them other then the fact it does take awhile to reach the payout level.I have never had to contact them about non payment and they always give me my dollars after doing the survey.However if the payment on the surveys keep going down then yes, I will quit.

I never did hear about the additional $2 they owed me from the one survey, so I leave with $2.75 owed to me. But I can't close the account until I know the check has been cut, it still shows as pending on my account.

I never did hear about the additional $2 they owed me from the one survey, so I leave with $2.75 owed to me. But I can't close the account until I know the check has been cut, it still shows as pending on my account.

They said the extra $2 would be in our accounts in 4 to 6 weeks.So you would be leaving $4.75.It's your choice, :D I would never tell someone they had to stay where they didn't want to :D