mysurvey loading problems

abby63

Is anyone else having a problem with mysurvey loading. Every mysurvey survey I take each page takes forever to load. A 20 minute survey takes an hour or more. No other survey company gives me this problem. I've tried firefox and google chrome but it's the same for both. I'm thinking it's their survey. I had to grind my teeth when I saw a tns survey on GTM. 15 minutes took 45 and I needed that 40 points for cash out : :x

Is anyone else having a problem with mysurvey loading. Every mysurvey survey I take each page takes forever to load. A 20 minute survey takes an hour or more. No other survey company gives me this problem. I've tried firefox and google chrome but it's the same for both. I'm thinking it's their survey. I had to grind my teeth when I saw a tns survey on GTM. 15 minutes took 45 and I needed that 40 points for cash out : :x

I had that same problem last week they didn't seem to load and as I didn't want to close it and try again because you can only access them one time I tried hitting refresh and then it loaded and worked fine.

This is what has been on my screen for mysurvey all day yesterday and now again today GEESH :roll:

This survey is currently under maintenance. Please check back later. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Please click here to go back to mysurvey.com.

I had that same problem last week they didn't seem to load and as I didn't want to close it and try again because you can only access them one time I tried hitting refresh and then it loaded and worked fine.

I can refresh but then the next page it happens again. Takes forever to get through a short survey. I think they are having problems and that is why we are getting maintenance page now.

Okay update: so now I can do the surveys and they are working fine. There must have been a problem with the server and other people may have complained as well - that is probably why they were down for maintenance.

I've not been having trouble with them loading but it just took me 30 minutes to do one of their 20 minute surveys and then it gave me an error at the end after I submitted. And it didn't credit to my account, of course. I sent them an email so we shall see what happens. The funniest part is that on the error message it said "error: thankyou". Hmmm, funny. I always think no thank you for an error. Ugh.

This company really has it wrong in their format. I get an email saying I have a survey but I log in and I get a page with several listed. Am I to assume it's the first one on top? Most of the time that survey is closed. Now I got an invitation and like all of you said, it won't load. I hope they read this board. If they are contracted to give surveys, as all of these companies are, why wouldn't they want to make money and make their surveys easy to access? This is another one I will probably drop when I get to cashout.