Opinion Outpost Paypal

mccfan2

Is anyone else having trouble with it? After I log in via PP to redeem points I get "An Error Occured" on the OO website after I log in to PP. I'm thinking they disabled the option after it caused so many accounts to freeze, but I'm not sure. Hopefully they'll fix it tomorrow.

I got that and emailed them about it. Well that and the fact that they froze my account, which seems to be working this morning. But I will try to Paypal again. Nope, still not working this morning.

The account freezing seemed to happen to anyone who tried to cash out with PayPal (They didn't single anyone out, it was sitewide). Maybe they re-activated the accounts and re-instated the points but disabled PayPal until they can get that issue solved (so accounts won't freeze again). They probably don't work on the weekends. :roll:

I don't have any problem with this option during the week but occasionally encounter 'glitches' on the weekend but they have always been sorted on the Monday.

I've been trying since January and keep geting this same message.

-while timely in responding to me, nothing is working. They suggested typing in "Apt __" not just the number but nope (and also an odd request don't you think?). They suggested double checking the address but I've told them my province doesn't save, keeps showing the drop down menu...

-I have a few survey panels with Paypal and have no problems with them.

-BIGGEST WORRY -I've tried confirming my Paypal account several times. Since then I've noticed I gotten a few spam emails from a fake paypal saying things like 'Please have confirm you account' (incorrect English) kinda things which I forwarded to Paypal. One day when I tried confirming I opened a new window after the "Sorry an error occured...", I went to open a new window to check Paypal and I was already logged in!!! Imagine my shock. I tried another day and the same thing happened.

I'm wondering if my OO account has been compromised in some way. Maybe some more tech saavy folks out there know about how someone can redirect you to their fake site and get you to log in and start working from there. Or if you keep trying cause you keep getting declined, they will eventually figure out a way to get into your Paypal account too.

I have $40 earned and have been stubborn as it represents my money and time but I think I'll just quit them. Very fishy to me.

Here is an email response that I got from OO about paypal.

"We have temporarily taken down the PayPal Reward due to a technical glitch in our system. We have two teams working on this and we are hoping to have this fixed the soonest possible time. Please bear with us while we are rectifying the problem."