OpinionOutpost Gold Invite

Leefall

A sweep under another name

Received the following email from OO

"Congratulations!

You have received a Gold Invite to take an Opinion Outpost survey. Complete a survey by clicking the button below and you will earn an entry into our special sweepstake with a chance to be one of our three winners of a $50 Amazon.com voucher."

Congratulations for what? I call this Fool's Gold.

"Congratulations!

You have received a Gold Invite to take an Opinion Outpost survey. Complete a survey by clicking the button below and you will earn an entry into our special sweepstake with a chance to be one of our three winners of a $50 Amazon.com voucher."

All the gold in California, is the bank in the middle of Beverly Hills in somebody else's name :shock:

Thats crap of an invite. Its just the regular daily invite with a new format.

And 6 out fo 10 times., there is no survey available when that invite is sent.

Damn their system, they dont even check if there is a survey out there to invite people.

OO has become such useless site and useless business.

Totally agree and am ignoring them. However, as many of you know, the trick to making money on OO is to just log in whenever you have time and hit "Take A Survey". There are a lot in between receiving actual email invitations. When you finish, it asks you if you want to take another. Eventually, there are no more, or you get that horrid one about how many TV stations you watch. I just log off when I get that one. After a year, you would think they have enough answers. I get that one from other companies also. Anyway, regarding the gold invitation, shame on them. They are one of the more decent companies left and now turning to sweepstakes too? Ridiculous.

"Congratulations!

All the gold in California, is the bank in the middle of Beverly Hills in somebody else's name :shock:

LOL :)