So who's the worst survey company?

footfree

From everybody's post I would say it has to be OO.I have never read so many complaints on one company in my whole time coming here. For the life of me I cannot figure out why anyone would want to stay on that panel.I left within a week of SSI taking over and have been thankful after reading all the post on how lousy a company they are.So my vote would be for OO and I'm very grateful not to have to deal with them!

well personally i did well with OO.. and if it wasn't for having to report in at a certain level i'd have kept going even now... I had surveys daily available and the payout is instant.. i never had trouble cashing out and every time i had a problem they were always professional about answering.. granted i did have many occasions for being frustrated at screening out or reaching the quota full message, but you get that on all panels outside of Pinecone.

But as for the worst companies, anything for me outside of surveyhead, OO, GTM and Pinecone..

Valued Opinions is my absolute worst.. i've waited 6 months now for a single qualifying survey.. i need $5 more and i'm done with them.. but at this rate i'll never get there.. i'm starting to think they flagged me or something.. i have the same demographics listed on their site as all the rest and they can't send me anything i match for.

Valued Opinions, SurveySpot, and mysurvey. By far. I've only really used the ones reccomended on here, but those three are the worst. mysurvey wanted to pay me $0.20 for 20mins once, and SurveySpot $0.50 for 25mins! Valued Opinions takes forever to "approve" and I DQ most of the time.

I think Opinion Outpost is pretty dang good. You won't read me complaining about them. I was pretty frusturated with them last week, but since it was a site glitch, I'm over it. My experiences with them have always been good.

all the satellite sites.. Surveyspot (SSI), Buzzback and JDP (UnitedSurvey).. they're all worthless compared to their main sites.

Toluna at this point. No more $20 a week. I have been stuck at 40,000 points for a month. I happen to love OO and MyView. With both, you don't have to wait for invitations, just keep going and see if something is available. Works for me a good part of the day.

From everybody's post I would say it has to be OO.I have never read so many complaints on one company in my whole time coming here. For the life of me I cannot figure out why anyone would want to stay on that panel.I left within a week of SSI taking over and have been thankful after reading all the post on how lousy a company they are.So my vote would be for OO and I'm very grateful not to have to deal with them!

With so many of them being bad, that is next to an Impossible Question to answer! :lol:

That is a very tough question to answer. Just a quick story... I recently became disabled from a bad accident and now on disability. Getting tired of TV and video games, I received an e-mail from a Facebook friend regarding work at home opportunities. I researched the company SCAM. I then noticed free website for online survey. At that point I gathered 398 companies and compiled them to a spreadsheet for further evaluation. I have to say most of them are horrible! I did sign up to about 200 of them, thank God for Web speech/dictation. Out of the 398 I am now down to 82. From these 82 and a 30 day period my PayPal balance = $298 and my Amazon@$15. Granted I was somewhat lucky to get on a panel that paid $150 20 minutes after completion. But anyhow I'm going to get the sheet down to 30-40 of what I think are consistent, reliable and pay. Think about this for a second, why would a well run a organization takes six to eight weeks to pay :? my answer is they have to wait for payment from the research company. So basically they are living day to day like many people. Companies that pay immediately or within three business days to PayPal order wants to be associated with. Other companies pay PayPal in six weeks :-( why? Anyhow When I'm completed with the spreadsheet I will be glad to share the information. There has not been a day that went by that I have not made at least $10 in the past 30 days. And frankly that's my goal $300 a month. It's really not that hard to do, if you have the right demographics and prioritize.

One more thing Opinion Outpost has paid me $30 in three weeks so I really can't complain yet. My spreadsheet is comprehensive/I have the hyperlinks to the websites/formulas Inc./survey credited monitoring... just too easy! Also if you want to get rewarded big sign up with true panel.if you get on a panel they pay $100+, you need a web cam and an android or portable video device. Okay I've rambled on too much already sorry

That is a very tough question to answer. Just a quick story... I recently became disabled from a bad accident and now on disability. Getting tired of TV and video games, I received an e-mail from a Facebook friend regarding work at home opportunities. I researched the company SCAM. I then noticed free website for online survey. At that point I gathered 398 companies and compiled them to a spreadsheet for further evaluation. I have to say most of them are horrible! I did sign up to about 200 of them, thank God for Web speech/dictation. Out of the 398 I am now down to 82. From these 82 and a 30 day period my PayPal balance = $298 and my Amazon@$15. Granted I was somewhat lucky to get on a panel that paid $150 20 minutes after completion. But anyhow I'm going to get the sheet down to 30-40 of what I think are consistent, reliable and pay. Think about this for a second, why would a well run a organization takes six to eight weeks to pay :? my answer is they have to wait for payment from the research company. So basically they are living day to day like many people. Companies that pay immediately or within three business days to PayPal order wants to be associated with. Other companies pay PayPal in six weeks :-( why? Anyhow When I'm completed with the spreadsheet I will be glad to share the information. There has not been a day that went by that I have not made at least $10 in the past 30 days. And frankly that's my goal $300 a month. It's really not that hard to do, if you have the right demographics and prioritize.

One more thing opinion outpost has paid me $30 in three weeks so I really can't complain yet. My spreadsheet is comprehensive/I have the hyperlinks to the websites/formulas Inc./survey credited monitoring... just too easy! Also if you want to get rewarded big sign up with true panel.if you get on a panel they pay $100+, you need a web cam and an android or portable video device. Okay I've rambled on too much already sorry

Well bob1367,

that sounds like a great plan you have going for yourself. Way to go :D O I'm sure we would all love hearing your information. And I for one appreciate your willingness to share. How very kind of you :D By the way WELCOME TO SURVEY POLICE. :P

One more thing opinion outpost has paid me $30 in three weeks so I really can't complain yet. My spreadsheet is comprehensive/I have the hyperlinks to the websites/formulas Inc./survey credited monitoring... just too easy! Also if you want to get rewarded big sign up with true panel.if you get on a panel they pay $100+, you need a web cam and an android or portable video device. Okay I've rambled on too much already sorry

Good luck to you on the $300 I haven't been able to do that but I don't spend that much time trying.Plus I think men have more luck with survey companies then women.Why?There aren't as many doing it as there are women.Nice to have you aboard and hope to hear more of your tips.

One more thing but I'm sorry I don't understand this sentence can you help me to?

Companies that pay immediately or within three business days to PayPal order wants to be associated with. Other companies pay PayPal in six weeks :-( why?