Cross fingers that somebody can help

fiestyvermin

I am using mozilla but for some god awful reason all I see is white background. I have changed the color scheme, changed the cache, and I am stumped. Being proficient in networking has not adapted me to know what is wrong. Every website I go to the log ins are not showing right. I tried today to log into surveyscout and it is not not showing the log ins. On most sites I can use the tab key and get on like that but some of em that does not work at all. The day this first happened I tried to reload mozilla which did not change a thing and IE is the exact same way. I have no clue what to try and I am lost. Ideas?

Ive done both but neither showed anything. Its beyond me. The browser works just the colors are wrong or lack of color.

Ive done both but neither showed anything. Its beyond me. The browser works just the colors are wrong or lack of color.

Can you take a screenshot of the issue?

Only other things I can think of off-hand is a corrupt or incorrect update. What OS do you use?

I apologize for the length of the previous post. I did not expect it to be so long. This is a survey I am working on right now for OO that shows the problem I am having:

9%

Question 'MasterCard' (4): Missing answer(s).

For each type of card listed below, please indicate whether you or anyone in your household currently has a credit or charge card with this company, formerly had one or have never had a credit or charge card. (Please do not include cards that are provided by your employer, department stores, or gas companies)

I currently have a credit or charge card with this company I formerly had a credit or charge card with this company I have never had a credit or charge card with this company

American Express

Diners Club

Discover

MasterCard

Missing Answer(s).

Visa

Now I am supposed to put responses beside the credit cards but it does not show nor give me any spot or way of seeing the response. Tab accomplishes nothing. I can click beside the name but which on some of the surveys works but on this one it says missing answer.

It's difficult to help without an actual image. For instructions on how to take a screenshot, look at this site: http://www.howtotakeascreenshot.org/. You can then upload it to a site like www.photobucket.com and pm me the direct link to your image. I am not sure if you can post the link on the forum.

Do you have the latest version of java installed? Or did you recently update it?

I have no idea. If it's not a virus it may be a corruption somewhere. When did the problem start? Have you downloaded anything new or made any changes lately that you can remember?

Have you tried System Restore? That may just be your best bet. Pick a restore date that is about a week ago or just a few days before this began and go from there and see it that fixes the problem.

Let us know if it works or if you get it fixed.