GTM csahouts

fiestyvermin

I am not sure if anyone else is doing this good with GTM but I put in for a 1000 on 6/10 and today I had another 1000. I am hoping to get close to the 600 for this year. Cross fingers I hate to cross 600 cause taxes kill me but so far this is the best year I have had and Ive been a member over or right at 3 years. Good luck to all and may you make all the money you need. NEED is key not want lol

I am not sure if anyone else is doing this good with GTM but I put in for a 1000 on 6/10 and today I had another 1000. I am hoping to get close to the 600 for this year. Cross fingers I hate to cross 600 cause taxes kill me but so far this is the best year I have had and Ive been a member over or right at 3 years. Good luck to all and may you make all the money you need. NEED is key not want lol

You're supposed to claim survey rewards on your taxes no matter what the amount. The only way an amount of money comes into play is if you do not make enough with all forms of income to have to pay taxes *at all*.

1000 in 2 weeks is more than i've ever done.. i average once per month... i started out slower this time since 6/12 but i'm just above 500 points now which is about the 2 week average.. i got 100 points for logging in with facebook so that made up for the 2 surveys they didn't give me points on.

You're supposed to claim survey rewards on your taxes no matter what the amount. The only way an amount of money comes into play is if you do not make enough with all forms of income to have to pay taxes *at all*.

they pay us less than minimum on the majority of the surveys.. it doesn't even equal minimum wage in the end... i'll claim once they pay fairly.

Please don't tell the IRS on us! :roll:

All I did was state what you are LEGALLY REQUIRED to do. I have no control over what anyone CHOOSES to do. LEGALLY if you are at the TOTAL INCOME amount that REQUIRES you to file, you are supposed to claim ALL survey income. There has long been this "rumor" that you don't have to pay unless you make a certain amount from each company which is FALSE.

ALL I do is post the facts and what anyone chooses to do with that information is clearly beyond my control. I do not want someone else to make a decision based on erroneous information.

All I did was state what you are LEGALLY REQUIRED to do. I have no control over what anyone CHOOSES to do. LEGALLY if you are at the TOTAL INCOME amount that REQUIRES you to file, you are supposed to claim ALL survey income. There has long been this "rumor" that you don't have to pay unless you make a certain amount from each company which is FALSE.

ALL I do is post the facts and what anyone chooses to do with that information is clearly beyond my control. I do not want someone else to make a decision based on erroneous information.

I know, I was just joking with you about telling the IRS. 8)

Just curious do they or can they make those smiley faces give a wink and a nod?I knew you meant to be funny but sometimes it's hard to tell when someone is trying to or not.Like someone once posted that David22 was trying to be sarcastic(even though we knew he wasn't after all was said and done)but sometimes it is hard to tell the difference.

Just curious do they or can they make those smiley faces give a wink and a nod?I knew you meant to be funny but sometimes it's hard to tell when someone is trying to or not.Like someone once posted that David22 was trying to be sarcastic(even though we knew he wasn't after all was said and done)but sometimes it is hard to tell the difference.

There is a winky one. :wink: =)

I totally agree. An eye roll is pretty easy to "misconstrue" as the situation apparently was.