MyPoints doing it to me now..FED UP!!!

theskyhunter

here we go again, spending 15 or more minutes on a survey and then at the last second telling me i didnt qualify! really,really fed up! now its mypoints turn to face my wrath! here's my complaint i sent to them.

"im very upset with this survey!! i spent a good 15 to 20 minutes doing this survey and i got to the classification questions at the end and then it tells me i didnt qualify. i answered a great questions in this survey pertaining to a hoard of different subjects. so please dont give me some lame excuse that the survey closed because they got their quota full! i qualified for this survey and did it in all honesty and with my valuable time. and then they it says i didnt qualify. im getting really,really tired of this happening. this isnt the 1st time this has occured. it seems that the survey got its answers and then pulled the plug on me! thats what happened! im really upset."

well they got back to me pretty quickly and this was their er,well, response :x

"

Dear Bobby,

>

> We appreciate you taking the time to participate in this recent mypoints SurveyMail.

> Please be advised that this SurveyMail is administered by a market research firm. Sometimes a market research client will ask multiple rounds of 'prescreening' questions; if your answers do not qualify you for the initial survey, the client will ask a second or third round of questions to determine eligibility for other studies. This may seem like a lot of information to give out, but it actually provides our members with the best chance of qualifying for one of many surveys.

Each survey may require a minimum of 15-20 minutes of your time in order to determine if you are eligible to participate. If you do not qualify for any of the surveys being offered, 10 non-qualification Points will be awarded to your mypoints account. Rest assured that the client only records data provided by qualifying members.

Please keep in mind that your participation in any of our surveys is entirely optional, as they do require a degree of your time to read and respond to each question appropriately. Once again, we appreciate your time and apologize for any confusion this may have caused.

Sincerely,

Maria S

mypoints Member Services

prescreeners! what in hades are those?! i think it means that now they have screeners for screeners now! my heads getting dizzy! :?:( . what a bunch of hogwash! this was my reply to their reply. see a pattern here? lol!

"this answer you gave is a bunch of you know what. prescreenning questions my eye! these were full blown questions not prescreeners! it doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out that you only need just a few simple questions to find out if one qualifies for a survey. im so disappointed in your generic answer! no wonder people are getting fed up dealing with all these survey panels. i dont care what you say, ive done so many surveys in my lifetime, i know when somebody is taking me for a ride. ive been took. no wonder i see so many negative reviews on sites such as Survey Police, Volition and others about the way we are being taken advantage of. if im going to have to spend 15 or minutes doing a screener, then we need to be getting alot more points per time spent. my gosh!, ive done whole surveys that didnt take 5 minutes and made at least 10 times more than i can make for doing these so-called screeners! come on be fair about this. ive been a loyal panelist of yours for years now. its really deflating. for what its worth, ive vented. i know what i have to do now."

itll be interesting maybe what the reply to my reply of their reply will be. :lol:

point is this is happeneing all to often to all of us, and its a shame. we need to be treated fair and with respect.