super points

stormycloud

Is anyone still doing super points ? If so how is it and does anyone have a invite?

The last time i read someone did this was back in 2011. Any info on this would be appreciated. Thanks :roll:

Is anyone still doing super points ? If so how is it and does anyone have a invite?

The last time i read someone did this was back in 2011. Any info on this would be appreciated. Thanks :roll:

Hey stormycloud,

I sent you a pm.

What is Super Points and are they any good?

What is Super Points and are they any good?

Not worth the time, imo, especially after the changes. The goal is to get a lot of referrals because referrals decrease the amount of points you need to cashout. Now there is a cap on how much you can earn from your referrals so the site is not nearly as profitable as it once was. I don't think it is profitable AT ALL for those who cannot generate a significant number of referrals. I rarely qualify for the surveys, the "lucky button" is not nearly as generous (or lucky!) as it used to be. One can also earn points through watching videos and doing "tasks". The tasks tend to be buying stuff or applying for credit cards.

I can do the same stuff over at Swagbucks but I do much, much, better with their version of the "lucky button" which is web searching. There is no limit on the amount of videos I can watch so I usually have them running in the background while I'm on the computer. It is definitely still *work* involved, but it isn't too bad and I manage to earn a tidy sum monthly with minimum effort.