National Consumer panel.

TSP1973

Okay just found the email, but I am kinda confused about it a little. Here is the part that has me wondering: "After completing the survey, you will be asked to choose whether you want to receive your regular survey points OR an entry into a monthly survey sweepstakes (if you choose this option, you'll still receive 50 points for completing the survey)."

So I am wondering if they are are going to give you the same points as before or if they shorten it down to only 50 if you choose the points? Or is it if you choose the sweeps they still will give you 50 points? So I just shot them off an Email to clarify the question. I will let you all know what they say! :D

Here is what I sent them:

Hello I just got your email today regarding the new sweeps or points option. However I am a little confused here. On the part where your company says this " After completing the survey, you will be asked to choose whether you want to receive your regular survey points OR an entry into a monthly survey sweepstakes (if you choose this option, you'll still receive 50 points for completing the survey)."

Okay if you choose the points instead of the sweeps are the points still going to be the same as they were before or has your company issue less points at only 50 points for a survey. Or is it if you choose the sweeps, you still get 50 points. I noticed you said after the sweeps option "(if you choose this option, you'll still receive 50 points for completing the survey)". So just wonder if you could clarify this for me?

Okay just got an email back regarding the points of this new sweeps thing and here is what they said.

"Thank you for taking the time to write to us, we always enjoy hearing from our panelists. We will do our best to answer your question(s) as thoroughly as possible.

If you choose the option to enter the sweeps you will get 50 points and an entry. If you choose to just take the points with no entry, you will get 150 points for completing the survey."

So it looks like they are still giving you the choice to get the regular points as well. Which that is what I will be doing because I don't like sweeps. I wish other survey company's gave you this choice as well rather then just giving you sweeps.

Okay just got an email back regarding the points of this new sweeps thing and here is what they said.

"Thank you for taking the time to write to us, we always enjoy hearing from our panelists. We will do our best to answer your question(s) as thoroughly as possible.

If you choose the option to enter the sweeps you will get 50 points and an entry. If you choose to just take the points with no entry, you will get 150 points for completing the survey."

So it looks like they are still giving you the choice to get the regular points as well. Which that is what I will be doing because I don't like sweeps. I wish other survey company's gave you this choice as well rather then just giving you sweeps.

see thats what they want you to do is go for the sweeps. less money they have to pay out to each individual. smart on their part.

Working 2 years for a hand held video camera or any other similar product is frustrating because it requires too much time. I was member of this panel just for one week; when I received the scanner and I saw the rewards offered, I decided to send the scanner back to them. You need to scan every product you buy, every week, and they offer old model home phones, dishes or accessories for the home; you need to work for 2 or 3 years to get a phone that cost like $29.