1 Minute Opinion Outpost survey turns into 30+

greeneyeddevils

Has anyone received this survey invite recently?

It's the survey from Opinion Outpost for a 1 minute survey for 5 points...So I decide to bite on it & it starts off ok..then all of the survey I get that grid with 1000's of boxes asking me who's trustworthy...if they're friendly & so on...it was for banks & cars & other stuff...if anyone gets this survey just dq yourself...I went through like 2 pages then just closed the survey...So don't bother with this survey at all..

Thanks for the Heads Up.I received one last night from OO it said it would take 50minutes it took me 90minutes I did receive 5.00 but there were way to many boxes to check by the time I finished my head was spinning.I am really not fond of those.

I clicked on one survey yesterday night which was for a new product.

I gave my HONEST opinion that i would not buy that beer product and i m dq ed ....NICEEEEE

Some kid must be the sponsor of the survey who want people s opinion who only wish to buy the product.

Good luck with your beer Kiddo.

:evil: Most of the surveys I qualify for are 5 point surveys, disqualified for most of the other better paying. Also, estimated time listed 5 minutes is actually 30 minutes. Just entered a GFK survey from OO estimated 5 minutes with pages of multiple grids comparing various insurance companies. No way is this a 5 minute survey. After 15 minutes I opted out. 5 point survey for 30 minutes? :( What has happened to Opinion Outpost. Down the drain. Why should they pay more when they can offer 30 minute surveys listed as 5 minutes for 5 points? Have you noticed if the same is happening to you?

I have seen those with OO. If I am in the middle of the survey and that happens I just go to giving garbage answers. I keep checking none of the above or breeze througb it. If that is the credit they give me why should I give quality