Myview points

rosiesmom

This isn't a rant or a rave, but I just checked to see what was available for 75,000> points. Would you believe they have stuff for 900,000 points and higher??? I can't even hardly get to 35,000. Who is getting those points??

Probably no one that way it looks good, people new to the site see that and think, "Hey they must pay pretty good that they offer a gift for 900,000 points".

I bet they only have One of those, and somebody is probably using it at there home, cause nobody is ever going to make 900,000 points. If they do, that one will be absolutely out of date. :shock: cause it would take a few years or more to get that many points. :roll: And if there is anybody like me, they would probably redeem for something else when they see how little you make per survey. :cry:

LOL! I appreciate your humor, and I do agree about them only have one of the product and who is using it. I am still laughing.

I think those gifts are just for show I know it would take me at least 20 years to get that many points although wednesday I did a survey for 4800 points and right after that one I had one for 3000 points.I was waiting for an email to say they made a mistake and are deducting the points I usually onley get 300 400 and once a month a 750 point survey it takes at least 2months if I'm lucky to cash out,this last time I chose the Kohl's GC it took 9weeks to get it.I think thats a little long.

LOL! I appreciate your humor, and I do agree about them only have one of the product and who is using it. I am still laughing.

I'm always happy to get others happy and laugh. :lol: If you knew me/lived by me you would know to ask me what joke do I have this week. :lol: My preacher does. So now he may find one online and after I tell mine he gets all silly and Say's he has one for me. :lol::lol:

What are a woman's 4 favorite animals?????????????????

1) A Jaguar in the driveway

2) A mink in the closet

3) A tiger in bed

4) A jackass who pays for everything!!!

By the way, that is not one I would tell my preacher or anybody at church.