Problems with Toluna

1957horses

The one thing i have to do on SH and not on any other site.

After completing the survey, you need to hold your breath if the host site will be able to communicate back to the survey panel.

I dont know why but for a survey site with such stature, its quite silly that they have so many redirection errors.

I cant tell you how relieved you feel when you see the much needed words in Green - "Congratulations- You have completed."

And when something fails to redirect it adds to the wait of the already waiting period for pending surveys.

I d say Its one of the best sites when it comes to number of surveys available and incentive per survey.

But the other side of it is quite disappointing. Too many technical issues.

I dont know of any other site who fail to redirect post completion.

Toluna does the same thing. (let me say that I haven't done any tolunas in a few months since I last cashed out.) Board, I was clicking away at sites hoping to collect some Swagbucks. So I click on Toluna and thought to myself, "I'm gona see if I have any points left" So I login and have 64,000 points, so they had to be from a while back. So again I thought "Well I may as well get it up to 75,000 to get an amazon card (you get the amazon card within a few days, at least I did in Jonuary and March.)

So the other dAY I get an email invite for 7,500 points and at the last page it said "thank you for completing you survey, If there is anything you would like add do so in the box" So I take a screenshot showing it was completed.

Now yesterday they send me another survey telling me that something went wrong, and THEIR SORRY :shock: (yea I bet) So they tell me to do it again and "should I complete the survey they will give me 11,000 instead of the 7,500. So again I get to end and before subbmitting it took screenshot showing I again completed it.

Now I have taken a screenshot of the points page showing how many points I have and the 2 survey emailed invites the 2 completed screenshots. If they want to get pissy with me, I'll get pissy right back to them. If I don't hear back (since it's a holiday I well wait till the week after next week) And type to the BBB with all me evedence.

One thing I am wondering, can or will they take my points away when the BBB contacks them and Toluna tells the BBB that I have no points?? Like I said I took a screenshot and emailed to myself so that the I have proof that I have points in my account on this day so that Toluna can't say I didn't have any points.

Another question, Anybody know witch BBB office I contack for Toluna??

Thank you for letting me rant. I have no-one who does surveys around here. It's like I'm speaking a forien language talking about survey to friends I know.

You should be able to just Google the BBB and they have a form you can fill out. That is how I had to do it. Pretty easy though if I could ge the job done.

You should be able to just Google the BBB and they have a form you can fill out. That is how I had to do it. Pretty easy though if I could ge the job done.

OK cool thank ys kindly :wink: