Valued Opinion Not taking any new members?

rezw5975

hmm...

glad I got in when I did

What happens when you click on the link

I clicked on the link and just saw the Valued Opinions Join page (for a millisecond) and then it went to the main page. I was reading their FAQ and it said they are only accepting members by invitation from their associated affiliates. :roll:

But they are a really great company. I've gotten a few gift cards from them and a few test products to try and keep. So, I am definitely glad I signed up when I did. :)

There's another company that has never sent me anything to test.Maybe I haven't been a member long enough?

It's been my experience that the test products are the exception rather then the rule. I've only gotten to do a few of them in my entire time with them. I just signed up to do another test product, but I'm not sure if I will get it or not. I was really amazed to even get the offer. It's the same with Opinion Outpost, Esearch, and Your2Cents, I've only had a few rare opportunities to test products with them. I get more test products from MySuvey, Lightspeed (shocking!), and Synovate. :)