Vindale research

stormycloud

Turn around and run!!! You might get an actual survey every 6 months if that. This is a scheme situation where you are actually invited to make purchases and when you do you make money on it. Spend $60 and make a couple of bucks. I was with them for a year, and by the time I left all of my money earned had expired. I DO NOT recommend them to anyone.

Anyone? good ? bad? ugly? anything . :shock:

BAD & UGLY :roll: If you don't cancel your trial you will automatically be charged for way overpriced products. I did a trial for something to help my mom sleep (melatonin I think) Anyway it was $6.00 and it said that these were available at CVR. So 2 weeks later my bank had a $80.00 charged to my account. I called the trial place and they said I was supposed to cancel within 14 days. I never saw that, because I thought that if my mom liked them I would get them at CVR. Anyway he canceled my account and told me when they come in the mail, to refuse it, and when they get it they would apply $80.00 credit back into my account, witch would take all together 2-3 weeks having My $$ tied up, with bills due in a week. LONG STORY SHORT (yea me short story :roll: ) They did sell that product at CVR for .................. what for it.................... $15.00. Can you believe it?? :shock: Same exact same size, same exact same bottle $80.00.

Talk about over pricing and gouging. I am sure that somebody may be making money otherwise Vindale wouldn't still be in business.

I'm in total agreement with rosiemom turn and run and don't look back or you might turn to a pillar of salt like Lot's wive did when Sodom and Gomorrah were burning. :shock:

i remember the name from a few years ago, that's about it.. but the fact i've forgotten about them means they weren't worth it to me.

There's another one around called Panda Research ... run from that too!

I have seen that name around, glad to hear it isn't worth my time, thank you Zephyl57!