Publishers Clearing House ?

stormycloud

I can't speak for anyone else but I can relay my experience. I spent a little over a year tearing out their little stickers and attaching them where they said attach them, Finding the correct stamps and sifting through all that paper and junk mail and then mailing them back and it never ended. They just kept coming. I honestly think it's all about them selling magazine subscriptions. That and nothing else. I know I mailed back at least 20 of those suckers and nothing. I will never waste my time on that crap again.

Thanks for letting me vent. I've been holding that in for a while now. : :x:):?

Has anyone had any luck or is it worth my time?

Well you found a subject I have nothing to do with. :| But you know what I just thought of :idea: go to rip off report or Publishers Clearing House facebook page and see if anybody is gripping about anything. Another site to get some info would be "forum-ptc-investigation. I've looked there a few times but I'm not to good at navigating it. It's a massive site and maybe once you get the hang of it ............

O wait I got a story about PCH., don't buy any of their seeds for planting. I did last year and got nothing that grew. :( One I might have gotten something from, it was for supposed to be BIG BLUEBERRY'S. They sent me a 4 inch stick with some dead looking roots (looked like Phyllis Diller's hair) about a week later didn't turn green or even look like it was living and the dogs pulled it up and played tug-of-war with it. So this year I again ordered 3 different kinds of seeds, cost about $45.00 nothing was growing so I typed to them telling them so and they took it off my bill. :)

Your reaching all these sites that generate little if any $$$, and most of these sites cost $$$ to be involved. If someone was rich (but then they wouldn't be messing with survey sites, they'd be out spending their $$$) they could maybe make something out of it. There are so many people like yourself who might put in some $$$ in then you see your getting nothing much in return and back out leaving what you made in there because the cashout is so high. You figure a 500 people a day try it for a few weeks, and I mean 500 a day, that gets to be a lot of free money for them. OK sorry ranting again.

How are you doing with that Tellwut site I sent you too?? In the last 2 weeks I'm already up 2,000 points (and that's not including the 4,000 the first day). If you do it every day and keep up with it, I figure $10.00 a month for 5-7 minutes a days effort. :wink: Best part is, you get it $$$ in 4 days. :P So did you get your $$$ yet stormycloud?? You too should have 2,000 points, cause I told you about it the next day, and you said you got them all done that night. If you haven't kept up with it, do it now and you should be right at 2,000 points to. WOO HOO easy $$$ (maybe I shouldn't have said woo hoo so loud, Tellwut might see this and not put as many questions up a week shhhhhhhhh 8)

thank you deanseven , you can vent anytime. I wont be signing up with them. :x

And 1957 your funny !!! made me laugh out loud before i went to bed. phillis diller lol i remember her lol and i also remember jackie gleason too lol .

as for the site you mentioned , i dont t hink you send that to me , i think it was superpoints or points something. Its been kinda slow for me, unless you p.m me that one as well. But i dont think i have anything in my p.m .

i will check it out now, i guess im not going to bed yet lol.

tomorrow is monday and i get up at 5 :shock::shock::shock::shock: ok again thanks guys . p.s they are already lighting fireworks here right across the street from me lol . Guess i wont be falling asleep :oops: . Have a wonderful night sleep all.

thank you deanseven , you can vent anytime. I wont be signing up with them. :x

And 1957 your funny !!! made me laugh out loud before i went to bed. Phillis diller loli remember her lol and i also remember jackie gleason too lol .

as for the site you mentioned , i don't thank you send that to me , i think it was superpoints or points something. Its been kinda slow for me, unless you p.m me that one as well. But i don't think i have anything in my p.m .

i will check it out now, i guess i'm not going to bed yet lol.

tomorrow is monday and i get up at 5 :shock::shock::shock::shock: ok again thanks guys . p.s they are already lighting fireworks here right across the street from me lol . Guess i wont be falling asleep :oops: . Have a wonderful night sleep all.

Sleep?? What's that?? :| I don't know I you read what I said on another site but the other day Tuesday I woke up and my above my lip below my nose a spider bit me. I am on antibiotics and the constant throbbing is in my nostrils, and top gum. I haven't sleep 5 hours since Tuesday morning. :cry::cry::cry:

the odds are something like 1 in 130,000,000.. now how they get 130 million people to send in those claim papers is beyond me.. not sure if it's limited to the U.S. or if it's global or not.. i sent in 3 of them a month or so ago thinking what the heck.. each one telling me it was crucial to send it back if i wanted to win.. but like others said, then you get another envelope (filled with crap to buy) that is the next 'you have to send this final form back...' so i just stopped.. stamps aren't cheap now.

There is/was a TV program on about people who won lotteries, anyway this one woman said that "Every day she went on line and registered 365 days 1 whole year", and yep she won the PCH. It really didn't as a surprise to her. Geesh I'd be hooten and hollerin till the cows came home.... then pay someone else to milk them. PARTY :lol:

I remember many years ago where they had found filled out entries forms from Publishers Clearing House in the trash.They had done a big expo on how the company was making unfulfilled promises.

Well on that note my husband plays, but not me, I'll stick to playing the lottery.I figure I get more of a chance to win then spend.

Wasn't it a mailman who was dumping them because his bag was so heavy?? :o

I thought they found them in a dumpster -which to me means the company was dumping them(but to be honest I don't remember the whole story)-but hey who knows could have been two different incidents of this happening.

I believe they found them out in the dumpster behind the headquarters. I did see a lady in Peoria win a car one day. They had the prize patrol on Oprah and she got this car, but I can't think of anyone else that I know tht has won squat from them.