TELLWUT

1957horses

rosiesmom
On 1/18/2017 at 7:48 PM, JD said:

I do around 10-15 external surveys a month. I get DQd a lot and most of the time I click on the link within a minute of getting the email. Keep in mind there is that link where you can try to take surveys w/o waiting for the email. That link is NOT the same as for the available surveys. I think a lot of people are using that link and not waiting for emails.

I have noticed that the daily PopRewards survey that usually comes via email is now on their available survey page, but it doesn't get the 50 extra points.  I can do that one daily if I remember to look for it.  They had a couple of the 25 pointers today and I was happy because I need about 1500 to cash out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1957horses

• rosiesmom

• peach6

• avemaria

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tellwut is a VERY different survey site. Most of your points are generated from surveys created by the actual members of Tellwut. These user generated surveys are very short. 5 questions and not even

I sure did that's why they are rated so high

I just found it, I had done one on the page, but the other 3 were incomplete.  Dang it!!  I did them!! Thanks Trueblue!!

Posted Images