GRATISPOINTS

1957horses

Hey All

Ok I have another survey site called GratisPoints. This site I just like SP AND JDP, in every way, once you do them they have to go from pending to earned. Only in is in POINTS instead of $$$$. But each point is a $1.00. I have never gotten an invalid. They do not send emails. Like SP and JDP, you go to the site to find surveys. I have cashed out 1 time, and it takes a few weeks to get a check just like the other two. I always forget about them or I would have been doing more surveys.

Let me know what you all think!! GOOD :D BAD :(

This is a carbon copy of SH with different colors. Just wondering if logging onto sites from Usamp will divide your dollars and delay reaching your thresholds.

I joined them through another site (possibly cashcrate). I didn't stick around for long because I never received the points to my Cashcrate account for joining gratis points so I unsubscribed. I figured that if they couldn't even follow through with telling Cashcrate that I had joined them, that it was going to be a waste of time. I'm glad that others have had a positive experience with them even if I didn't.