Epoll special survrey for 750

fiestyvermin

I got this survey from Epoll 13634 is the survey number and I have tried numerous times it is a video watching survey that for me will not work . Every time I load the page it shows a history channel video that is supposed to be in 2 parts and after 15-20 seconds the video stops loading and just sits. I emailed Epoll and was given another link that the exact same thing happens. Right now after a bunch of time trying to finish this survey I am trying to get the points so we shall see. I can get the video to start by reloading the page but it refuses to finish. Shrugs hopefully Epoll will do the right thing. Till will tell

I tried several times to complete this survey to no avail. I contacted Epoll and told them the points needed to be credited to my account because I did my part and the fault was not with me but with the survey. I got a email from Epoll today and they apologized for the inconvenience and credited my account for the 750. A win for me not very often but when it does............

I tried several times to complete this survey to no avail. I contacted Epoll and told them the points needed to be credited to my account because I did my part and the fault was not with me but with the survey. I got a email from Epoll today and they apologized for the inconvenience and credited my account for the 750. A win for me not very often but when it does............

That's great..... I had one to watch, it would get to a certain spot and stop, reclick it, :| it would go past were it stopped last time, :roll: but would stop again. :? This went on to the points that I could recite the first 15 minutes by heart. What was worse, it was about some STUPID show, if I would watch it or not......... Something about two women opening a bra store, another mindless reality show :o I put that NO I WOULD NOT BE WATCHING. :(