Surveys getting worse everywhere

beavinator

I haven't used one yet, but seriously considering it if they do Paypal deposits. I have amazon points, but I want to buy things from other sites and I can't use amazon for that. Don't know about it all, and yep, you do take a loss, but if I didn't pay anything for it to begin with, no problem. I don't make near the money some of you folks do so it doesn't bother me that much. I usually just get gift cards to give to my daughter for Christmas and after two years of this, she still has most of them, so I don't think I will be doing that this year.rosiesmom

Rosiesmom, you say that you didn't pay anything for it to begin with, but my goodness you surly did pay for it with your time, the electric that your computer uses, and the internet you pay a fee for every month. So yea you paid for it.

1957horses, I know. I try to rationalize it in my little brain, but it's so hard for me to do.

Today my rant, (gee when did I get to be such a complainer?) is that I went through 6 survey companies this morning and there were no surveys. It wasn't that I was dq'd from some, the sites just didn't have ANY surveys available at all. And on 2 of them, that is rare, or it used to be. It is kind of scary if you depend on a little something now and then to get a gift card or amazon credits or whatever. I don't rely on these sites thank goodness. But for 6 sites to have nothing at all, it is just weird, but a sign of the times I believe.

1957horses, I know. I try to rationalize it in my little brain, but it's so hard for me to do.

Today my rant, (gee when did I get to be such a complainer?) is that I went through 6 survey companies this morning and there were no surveys. It wasn't that I was dq'd from some, the sites just didn't have ANY surveys available at all. And on 2 of them, that is rare, or it used to be. It is kind of scary if you depend on a little something now and then to get a gift card or amazon credits or whatever. I don't rely on these sites thank goodness. But for 6 sites to have nothing at all, it is just weird, but a sign of the times I believe.

Hey rosie's mom,

I know and understand your plite. The weekends are almost empty of surveys. I hate it to. :evil:

Rarely do I have a problem with sites not having enough surveys. Usually it's the opposite problem. They all have TONS of surveys, but none of them are worth squat. The ones that have an even remotely significant return, I almost invariably do not qualify for (which I usually have to take the entire survey first to then be told I didn't qualify anyway, so the time investment is the same). Globaltestmarket used to be one of the better sites in my opinion, but lately the majority of their surveys only give sweepstakes entries and not points. Worthless.

Rarely do I have a problem with sites not having enough surveys. Usually it's the opposite problem. They all have TONS of surveys, but none of them are worth squat. The ones that have an even remotely significant return, I almost invariably do not qualify for (which I usually have to take the entire survey first to then be told I didn't qualify anyway, so the time investment is the same). Globaltestmarket used to be one of the better sites in my opinion, but lately the majority of their surveys only give sweepstakes entries and not points. Worthless.

I don't bother doing GTM sweepstake entries surveys anymore. They end up taking 20 to 30 minutes of your time, which means they get paid and you don't. Toluna is the worst for sending invitations to 6000 or 15000 point surveys, which I always dq or get sorry enough respondents and end up getting one for 1200 points for 20 minutes???? It's very frustrating. Now OO is sending 10 min survey invitations for 5 points (they end up being 15 to 20 minutes). I've complained and got the generic "well let the manager know" message. Gets you nowhere since they are still sending them or have them on site. Sorry just lost myself in this rant :P

I just added up what I have made in the past 2 1/2 years, just over $300. I think my age and that stuff hinders me, I don't drink or smoke. But I can cuss, why oh why don't they have one for cussers??!! :lol:

lol!lol!!

all the above for sure!! ive been doing surveys for several years now. ive actually won a sweepstakes that got me a nice franklin wine fridge.. which by the way i dont use for wine cause i dont drink. lol! ive made quite a tidy sum over these years with paypal, amazon gd's and all. its gotten me a 3d blu ray 46" LCD vizio, 3d blu ray sony home theater, a new acer computer. like amazon. i use alot of my gd's to buy razor blades,foods, gardening stuff, etc. and many, many other nice things. but as everyone has said its getting harder and harder to make anything now these days. i too have been getting the umption to quit or greatly curtail my survey taking. as one said above, it shouldnt be such a stressfull thing on the old brain. it used to be easy to make a buck doing these surveys. i still do get fortunate every now and again qualify for a good paying survey. but its an uphill battle now. right now im in the wait and see mode. JAMES 1:4 "But let patience have her perfect work".