Onlycashsurveys

rosiesmom

I have belonged to this one for over a year and the cashout threshold was $20, and you could get a paypal payment. This changed in the past few weeks because now they have changed the cahsout threshold to $25 and paypal is at $35. That really torks me off! It takes me forever to get to $20 and now they have raised it. Unless I take an amazon payment, I won't cash out for another 9 months! Darn, darn, darn!!!!

I have belonged to this one for over a year and the cashout threshold was $20, and you could get a paypal payment. This changed in the past few weeks because now they have changed the cahsout threshold to $25 and paypal is at $35. That really ticks me off! It takes me forever to get to $20 and now they have raised it. Unless I take an amazon payment, I won't cash out for another 9 months! Darn, darn, darn!!!!

What is wrong with Amazon?? I always get amazon, I get treats for my baby dogs, I've gotten kitchen appliances (love my slow cooker) got birthday and Christmas presents for others. It really helped last Christmas, I had over $400.00 in 4 months time, so I didn't have to wonder were I was going to get money to buy presents for loved ones. Plus you can have whomever make their own wishlist, they make it unprivate, you see what they want, and you can have it shipped right to them. They even gift wrap. And it is free shipping ( you have to make sure order it $25.00 and over, and that it is an amazon item).

Just a through. :D

I have belonged to this one for over a year and the cashout threshold was $20, and you could get a paypal payment. This changed in the past few weeks because now they have changed the cahsout threshold to $25 and paypal is at $35. That really ticks me off! It takes me forever to get to $20 and now they have raised it. Unless I take an amazon payment, I won't cash out for another 9 months! Darn, darn, darn!!!!

What is wrong with Amazon?? I always get amazon, I get treats for my baby dogs, I've gotten kitchen appliances (love my slow cooker) got birthday and Christmas presents for others. It really helped last Christmas, I had over $400.00 in 4 months time, so I didn't have to wonder were I was going to get money to buy presents for loved ones. Plus you can have whomever make their own wishlist, they make it unprivate, you see what they want, and you can have it shipped right to them. They even gift wrap. And it is free shipping ( you have to make sure order it $25.00 and over, and that it is an amazon item).

LOL! Nothing wrong with Amazon, I just wondered why it changed so drastically and I really needed the paypal to get school supplies for my daughter. I did email them about the threshold to cashout. It still says $20, but when you check, there is nothing for $20. I don't think I have done $400 worth of surveys total in 2 1/2 years. I do like Amazon, I get my nail shellac from them. That is basically what I use amazon for. I need to take some lesson from you 1957horses, you have the knack and the touch apparently, and I well, don't. Hope you are staying cool today!

LOL! Nothing wrong with Amazon, I just wondered why it changed so drastically and I really needed the paypal to get school supplies for my daughter. I did email them about the threshold to cashout. It still says $20, but when you check, there is nothing for $20. I don't think I have done $400 worth of surveys total in 2 1/2 years. I do like Amazon, I get my nail shellac from them. That is basically what I use amazon for. I need to take some lesson from you 1957horses, you have the knack and the touch apparently, and I well, don't. Hope you are staying cool today!

You can get school supplies through amazon. I have since made $1030.00 from amazon since January. I got a remote for my tivo $22.00, I got a decompression table $120.00 (I hate it and told my husband not to get rid of the box, but he did. I just don't like going up-side-down in it. Rides are a different matter.) And now I have $890.00 need $31.00 more and I'm getting my sleeper-sofa. I have $50.00 coming from mypoints, $15.00 from Swagbucks, $10.00 soon from Tellwut, and $20.00 from 2 communities I belong to, all in amazon. Time to start saving for Christmas already. avemarie is the BIG $$$ maker, $600.00 already from a site, goodness, I didn't know it was possable to make that much doing surveys from 1 site, and in 4 months. Way to go avemaria. :lol::lol:

1957 horses, who is avamaria and what site did she make $600 on? I can't find that post...thanks!

Re: Thank You Opinion Outpost

by avemaria » Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:27 pm

i don't think he's confusing anything really.. he states he's up to $850 now, which is $100 higher than his $750 claim from a few days ago.. i don't know how you can win $100 on OO as they only have a $50 monthly prize to give.. plus the spin game that only goes to $15 (i thought it was $20).. so i don't know how you can win from them as stated.. but i do know from my personal experience that it's possible to earn that much given the right demographics.. even moreso if you put in any answer to avoid being disqualified.. i was at $570 between their 2 companies by mid-May and that's when i stopped with them..avemaria