Surveys on the go

surveypanda

Hey guys, I just found surveys on the go, both for iphone and droid. unlike the other surveys, this one pays you in cash via paypal, you take it on your mobile app, and there's no long process to figure out if you qualify for most surveys. There are several articles online for it, so read about it... i really like them. I've gotten paid $20 already

Hey guys, I just found surveys on the go, both for iphone and droid. unlike the other surveys, this one pays you in cash via paypal, you take it on your mobile app, and there's no long process to figure out if you qualify for most surveys. There are several articles online for it, so read about it... i really like them. I've gotten paid $20 already

Hey that sounds great. So tell us, how do we get there?? I just got me a phone that you can do apps, and so were do I find this?? And how many minutes does it take up on your phone?? :roll:

Hey that sounds great. So tell us, how do we get there?? I just got me a phone that you can do apps, and so were do I find this?? And how many minutes does it take up on your phone?? :roll:

How long have you been doing surveys with them? I have an android and the reviews for On Go are not the greatest. Long wait time between surveys, lots of updating the application. Most surveys are $0.25. How many minutes are each survey?

I have this app for ipod. I've been doing it since March and it takes a LONG time to get anything (I've earned $6). Many of the surveys are less than a dollar and are infrequent. Also you have to qualify for the surveys or you cant complete the survey. Its an ok app but don't expect to earn anything fast.

• 2 months later...