grocery beat

stormycloud

Has anyone heard of this site? I think its more like a discussion board kinda thing but can anyone tell me more about it and how the point system works. What do they pay , that kind of thing. Thanks :shock:

You beat me to the question. I was coming on to see if anyone else knew anything. I just received a invite to a discussion that pays "50 points." Great, now I have 50 points, but what does that equate to in real money? I have looked all over the site, and can't find anywhere to see your account, see what rewards are, or even to contact them.

Anyone out there know anything?

This is in their privacy policy, they also put 3 different tracking cookies on your computer. Enter at your own risk!!!

Please read this Privacy Policy carefully, it describes how we use personally

identifiable information about you (information such as email addresses, names,

physical addresses, and phone numbers that could be used to uniquely identify you

as an individual). Information we collect also may include background information

about you or members of your household, demographic information, information

about your opinions and preferences, and other non-identifiable information we might

collect.

By providing us with information and by using the Site, you consent to have your

information used as described in this Privacy Policy. Your use of the Site indicates to

us that you have read and accept our privacy practices, as outlined in this Privacy

Policy.

same here, i did the same thing. Let me know if you hear anything pls, and i will do the same . Thanks :x
You beat me to the question. I was coming on to see if anyone else knew anything. I just received a invite to a discussion that pays "50 points." Great, now I have 50 points, but what does that equate to in real money? I have looked all over the site, and can't find anywhere to see your account, see what rewards are, or even to contact them.

Anyone out there know anything?

This is in their privacy policy, they also put 3 different tracking cookies on your computer. Enter at your own risk!!!

Please read this Privacy Policy carefully, it describes how we use personally

identifiable information about you (information such as email addresses, names,

physical addresses, and phone numbers that could be used to uniquely identify you

as an individual). Information we collect also may include background information

about you or members of your household, demographic information, information

i joined this site not to long ago and today I received an mail survey asking my permission to give out my email address to retailers. I DON'T THINK SO. I unsubscribed

about your opinions and preferences, and other non-identifiable information we might

collect.

By providing us with information and by using the Site, you consent to have your

information used as described in this Privacy Policy. Your use of the Site indicates to

us that you have read and accept our privacy practices, as outlined in this Privacy

Policy.