Survey Spot question

Steve29

Hi all,

I've been a member of Survey Spot for years, and I've had my share of issues with them.

About a month or so ago.. I did a survey for 100 points and now that I'm 100 points or so away from cashing out I've stopped receiving any surveys for points. All I get are the free surveys.. and even those are rare.

As far as I can tell, my account is still active. Should I be doing the free surveys in order to get paying ones?

that's just how surveyspot has become.. it's like the annoying neighbor's kid that Opinion Outpost doesn't want to deal with.. it'll give some good surveys to them from time to time but it's rare.. it's like JDPower is to Surveyhead.. SS and OO are the same company but ever since they merged, the majority of paying surveys are on OO now.. surveyspot seems to only have entries now with random actual cash surveys.. and if you see them it's like 100 points for 30 minutes..

Thanks for the reply!

Ah is THAT how it works now? I was wondering what was going on. I thought maybe I needed to do the short free surveys in order to get the paying ones.

The survey situation on both Spot and OO is just.. sad.

one thing with OO though, don't wait for the email invites.. you have to go to the site and click the take a survey link to see more surveys

That is good advice for a lot of the survey sites like Toluna and Surveyhead among others. Don't just wait for them to send you e-mails. I go online multiple times a day to many of these survey sites to see if there are any new surveys available.