Onlycashsurveys

hpilgrim1

I signed up with Onlycashsurveys today... so far, every survey I have attempted has eventually reached this page:

"Oops!

Our system encountered an unexpected error while processing your survey. The error has been logged. We will work to resolve the problem as soon as possible."

Really? Is this a common thing with this company? New way to get our info for free?? Grrrr...

I have been with them for about a year and a half and once in a while I get an error message, I have never had them fix anything. I like their $20 cashout, I am hoping it is still $20. I have about $21 pending with them and $27 that I can cash out with. But they are offering more items so I might try to get to $50. I wait forever sometimes for the pending to be approved. I don't get the error message often though just for the sake of argument.

• 4 weeks later...

I started onlycashsurveys about 3 months ago and have already banked $55 and have close to $70 more coming my way. Almost a 2nd $35 and see it takes about a week once the pending status changes. It did go from $20 to redeem to get cash to now $35. If you wanted to donate of course you can do it at the $20 level but my guess most of us are not there to donate. :D Some surveys are not valid for me and those can be the higher priced ones such as $5 one if you do not meet the criteria. I did get paid for an $8 one and so far pleased with what Ive seen and gotten. I wish they checked them more often so we collected more faster but I guess this is how it works. I had go online to see if this was going to turn into some kind of scam and have them try to ask for real personal info like user names and passwords to your bank account and one of the questions did go that way today asking if Id do that for some survey which left me a space to write in if I would be willing to do so. I said absolutely not and it paid me .25. I was told it was a fast survey so maybe they were testing me. Also asked what amount of money would I have to be paid to do that ...then they gave a range up to $20 which no choice of say...no money. I choose the highest amt even though I would have chosen no money but the survey ended and I was given .25 pending of course. Has anyone else seen that question? Overall so far Im satisfied but wish they would release the pending funds faster!

I wait about 3-4 weeks for my money when I cash out. I just got $35 this morning, and I am waiting on $13.50 to be approved and I have $8.60 already done. I keep plugging away with these guys. I had a $4 one rendered invalid and it was one they wanted my teenager to take, this is part of why she won't take anymore for me. I have never been paid a cent for a survey that I refused to participate in. Hmmmm......

• 3 weeks later...
I wait about 3-4 weeks for my money when I cash out. I just got $35 this morning, and I am waiting on $13.50 to be approved and I have $8.60 already done. I keep plugging away with these guys. I had a $4 one rendered invalid and it was one they wanted my teenager to take, this is part of why she won't take anymore for me. I have never been paid a cent for a survey that I refused to participate in. Hmmmm......

I didnt wait that long to get the 3rd payment I requested. It was 7 days ago when it said it cleared on the chart then it did say 6-7 days till it hits paypal. It was about a week after I requested payment....so it didnt take 3 -4 wks and now Ive banked $90 and have $34.05 banked and $64.50 pending. Next time I shall wait till it hits $50 to request from paypal so then I have only $16 to clear. On friday today there is little action with them releasing funds. Wed and Thurs was faster and not a lot of surveys popping up I see on the site compared to the other days of the week. Maybe these guys are out for the night but at least they were true to form with releasing the money to paypal. Ive been plugging away at surveys and I see it pays to be honest and not Mod edit - No cursing allowed or they will see that. So far I have never been denied any survey amt. Yes it takes awhile for some to be evaluated and released why I keep plugging away till they do get released and then there is more pending as I get paid. So far its been pretty darn good. I do not like the ones where you see movie clips and ads over and over again for like 45 mins and do not even make it through them. A lot Im not eligible for and seems some disappear so fast you can't even start them but a lot I am eligible for. I turned my gfriend onto also but its slow for her to release funds being a new member. All in all I am quite pleased and shall continue.