Paid Surveys at Home?? any luck?

chrism

on MindsPay one of the highly recommended sites - Paid Surveys at Home - "earn $10-$150 and hour" It costs $34 (1/2 of $68 and hopefully I didn't lose out on a deal by closing) - not that much but more than I've made so far in the last three weeks. I don't want to pay anything unless I have some idea it might actually work.

on MindsPay one of the highly recommended sites - Paid Surveys at Home - "earn $10-$150 and hour" It costs $34 (1/2 of $68 and hopefully I didn't lose out on a deal by closing) - not that much but more than I've made so far in the last three weeks. I don't want to pay anything unless I have some idea it might actually work.

I would not pay for anything, but that's just me.

I would never pay to join a survey site... The idea behind joining a survey site is that THEY PAY YOU!! There are lots of scammers out there only too eager to rob you. Take my advice and keep your money in your wallet and read the EXCELLENT advice posted by the members on this forum. Here you will find out what is working and what is not :|

Most of these sites are just offering you a directory of sites you can easily find for free online. The rest don't give you anything in return for your money.

Essentially the promise that they make is that you'll make $150 an hour - if you sign up with every site they give you and you happen to luck into having the right demographics for every site so you actually get a lot of surveys every day. I have yet to hear of a survey site that you have to pay to join - they're all free and easily found online with a little research. If you're trying to *earn* money and you pay for free information you're already working at a deficit.

I won't say these sites are necessarily a scam, but they are preying on the uninformed and/or those looking a quick easy buck.

I agree, I would not pay to belong to a survey site. There are too many of these sites that promise you things and in fact, they cannot deliver them.