Epoll Video Survey

fiestyvermin

This makes the 2nd time in about 2 weeks that Epoll has asked me to do a video survey that I can not get the videos to play. It loads the first 10 or 15 seconds and that is all I can get out of it. If I reload the page it starts from the beginning but it never does more. I can not cut and paste any of it here as that is disabled. Has anyone else had this problem or is this just something with me? I have lost 1750 points. I have no idea why or what is happening. I restarted the router, the modem all to no avail.

I can use Utorrent and Piratebay with no problems so I am thinking it is something on their side maybe. I have had the same problem with both IE and Mozilla so it is not the browser and the video starts so I do not think it is in the security settings. Ideas?

I am getting nothing from them at all, so I can't say or offer any help with their site. BUT, I am finding videos and sound clips that play for 3-5 seconds and then just stop. I am finding it on quite a few sites. Hmmm.....

Thanks Rosies its nice to know I am not the only one. I was worried that it might be on my side or in the settings which has never happened before but something has to be causing it. If the survey was closed why does it start shrugs. Of course I have never seen surveys on Epoll close but even then I am clicking it fairly quick so unless they just have a very small number of accepts.

I contacted Epoll and told them about my problems with the survey they told me they did not know what happened but they did credit my account with the points. Even though I was unable to watch the 2 videos Epoll did credit my account for the full survey amounts of 1750. I realize in the grander scheme of things that is miniscule amounts 17250= 30 which means 1 dollar= 575 points. But still its pretty nice of Epoll to give those points. That being said the 1000 point survey was supposed to be a 40 or 45 min tv program shows how little regard they have for people doing their work and how they were quick to add the points to my account which shows the value they give

I havd one for Surveyhead last night, and it kept repeating the same video over and over and told me not to use my browser buttons. I wasn't using them. After 15 minutes, I just closed it out. Irritating.

i just accidentally did an Epoll survey for an entry....

Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey with Epoll! You have been entered into 1 of 4 monthly drawings for $250.

NOTE: You will receive at least 500 points for all future surveys over 5 minutes.