Lower focus group payments

ana9018

I have noticed a decline for the focus groups. They are offering $50 for focus group: 1 hour phone interview instead of $150. $60 for 5 days online bulletin board. These focus groups are from Focus Forward.

We are seeking people for a paid online/phone research study.

The research study will consist of a one hour phone and web interview.

The study will take place on either July 31st or August 1st.

Those who participate in this study will receive $50 for their time.

To be considered for this paid research study, please follow this link

Dallas

.We are looking for men and women, ages 18-54 for a paid taste test.

Date: Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Times: 12:30, 2:00, 3:30, 5:00, 6:30, 8:00 (Check-in 15 minutes early)

Test Length: 1.5 hours.

Participants must qualify and complete a qualifying phone interview prior to the test.

Call in to our office 972.514.4833 to complete a qualifying phone interview, schedule appointment, and receive directions.

Blame it on economy. I dont get any invitations either from FocusForward now a days.

I only did one for them 6 months ago and did not qualify for a couple of screeners i filled.

You are atleast get invitations to participate. Good luck.

I m neither seeing any focus groups or IThink style discussions or bulletin boards.

Havent done one in the last 4-5 months. SH doesnt have those sessions anymore and i only know FocusFwd as a focus group company.

I got an invite yesterday but it is for the end of this month, and I think that I might not be available then, but I said I would do it in the event I am home and they accept me.

findfocusgroups.com or google it is pretty good. They usually post several new ones daily. Look for "nationwide" I been lucky there but also remember first come first serve.

I just saw on "findfocusgroups" a 5 day bulletin 15-45 minutes a day for $60.00. :shock: Are you kidding me?? :o plus they want you to video looking in your closet, in your drawer and something else. When reading what all I had to do while filling out the pre questionnaire, and saw all that they wanted, I clicked out of it but quick. :roll:

I just saw on "findfocusgroups" a 5 day bulletin 15-45 minutes a day for $60.00. :shock: Are you kidding me?? :o plus they want you to video looking in your closet, in your drawer and something else. When reading what all I had to do while filling out the pre questionnaire, and saw all that they wanted, I clicked out of it but quick. :roll:

Yeah some do suck but how hard could it be. 4 yr old can do it easily.

Yeah some do suck but how hard could it be. 4 yr old can do it easily.

Seriously? I wouldn't do that one either. I'm not filming the items inside my house for money. That's asinine and invasive.

I'd also be turned off by the time estimate. With a gap of 30 minutes in the estimate, how do I know that they don't want over an hour? A lot of these focus groups take advantage just like the survey companies.

idylatoo,

I have to totally agree with what you had to say idylatoo :shock: I just didn't know how to go about telling TheDominator25.

I was going to tell TheDominator25, "WHATEVER"