Superpoints New Policy Question

cricket

Last month, Superpoints wrote to us and said once one of the people we recruited hit the $10 mark, we can no longer benefit from their points. However, I know several people whose friends have hit and exceeded the $10 and their points from clicking the wheel are still coming to their sponsor. I'm not complaining but would like to know if anyone else is experiencing this. Please feel free to send me a private message if you are not comfortable stating it here. Thanks.

Keep trying, horses. If you get a bonus invitation, you can post it on Facebook (if you're on FB). I had people join up, make $25 with a few offers, then split. They never clicked the wheel, so I didn't get any points from them after the first joining up bonus. However, I do have some really great people who click every day and it really helps. If you formulate a good letter and send it to all of your friends, it might help. So many people want extra money. I tell them Superpoints won't make them rich but it IS fun. One of my friends says she feels like she's on Wheel Of Fortune, lol. Well, if you have 2 people who are "basic" members, or even 1, and just get 1 more person willing to spin, you can make what they're making. In the meantime, hope you're doing the Radium One stuff and short video, they add up.

Keep trying, horses. If you get a bonus invitation, you can post it on Facebook (if you're on FB). I had people join up, make $25 with a few offers, then split. They never clicked the wheel, so I didn't get any points from them after the first joining up bonus. However, I do have some really great people who click every day and it really helps. If you formulate a good letter and send it to all of your friends, it might help. So many people want extra money. I tell them Superpoints won't make them rich but it IS fun. One of my friends says she feels like she's on Wheel Of Fortune, lol. Well, if you have 2 people who are "basic" members, or even 1, and just get 1 more person willing to spin, you can make what they're making. In the meantime, hope you're doing the Radium One stuff and short video, they add up.

Hey cricket,

Yea I had 1 join made that $25.00 and split on me. I thought we got points when they do that, but now I know better. I need 101 points to get a $5.00 amazon.

If they hadn't left the board, I could have cashed in a day or two ago. I found that using google chrome works better for clicking the wheel, it doesn't take as long waitin g for it to go round. In IE it seems to spin forever. I belong to that PTC were there are 10 people rotated and that is how I got 2 people, but the one like you said got their $25.00 and split. Every other month you have roll-call were you have to within 3 days tell them you are still using that superpoints and to keep me on. If you don't post within those 3 days, you loose it and someone waiting will get your spot. There are a bunch of sites that people need others to signup under them, and they have them all on that site. It is a bit dauting, but I suppose the more you visit that site the easier it gets. Thanks for your tips. :P