OO account suspended-

misseh

:x I just logged into my OO account it states that it is suspended. I emailed them but it is probably to late for a response today. I have had this account for awhile with no problems and then this happens, errrrrr.

This has been pretty much a common thing as of late for OO/surveyspot.

It's been over a week and they are still "investigating" my account freeze.

Keep emailing them and be stern. Ask for a specific reason you were banned and ask them to provide evidence.

Thanks, I will. I have been reading through the posts and I see that other people have had this problem.It just really sucks because this site was good for earning gas money. I emailed them but no response as of yet.

• 3 weeks later...

I noticed they are going a little nuts these days. I made like 100 bucks in a month then bam, it slows to a crawl and they keep saying oh you did the survey too fast or data concerns. I answer fast because I can read pretty fast. I can normally knock out a 500 page book in a day. Sorry for being smart. I answer the same way so i really dont know how there are data concerns. One day I did 10 of their surveys and even one said data concern. some even before I started the survey. How does that work. My IP address stays the same so its not other people doing them. I am also the only one in the house so again, idk. They used to pay really good back in the day before they got bought by SSI. Now it sucks and I have maybe a 20% completion rate. They are really close to being considered a scam site. They must figure everyone is unemployed or low pay so there are more people to do surveys so we can screw with people more. I remember when surveys used to pay out 5 bucks for 20 mins of your time. Now idk, it just seems shady now. Thank you global economy for messing up my paycheck.

I noticed they are going a little nuts these days. I made like 100 bucks in a month then bam, it slows to a crawl and they keep saying oh you did the survey too fast or data concerns. I answer fast because I can read pretty fast. I can normally knock out a 500 page book in a day. Sorry for being smart. I answer the same way so i really dont know how there are data concerns. One day I did 10 of their surveys and even one said data concern. some even before I started the survey. How does that work. My IP address stays the same so its not other people doing them. I am also the only one in the house so again, idk. They used to pay really good back in the day before they got bought by SSI. Now it sucks and I have maybe a 20% completion rate. They are really close to being considered a scam site. They must figure everyone is unemployed or low pay so there are more people to do surveys so we can screw with people more. I remember when surveys used to pay out 5 bucks for 20 mins of your time. Now idk, it just seems shady now. Thank you global economy for messing up my paycheck.

Yes they are going downhill. My favorite is the 4-5 minute survey that ends up taking 20 minutes. I've argued with them on that one so many times. Today I copied the name of the company or person (if they have an email on their survey that's great) that supplied the survey and I will let OO know that I'm emailing the company and letting them know what we are being paid and the quality of survey they can expect. :D They will probably suspend my account too :!:

yeah even if you can read fast, or are just so used to surveys you can answer without even reading the question for the first quarter of it, you have to keep it in the time limit or they'll tell you the data is questionable because they require thoughtful answers.. so for me i try to keep it within 75% of the time requested and i do fine with them.. even if you just leave that one open in a tab and go about other things, just keep to that time limit and you won't get that 'data concerns dq' anymore..

I just did a survey with them for 20 minutes and after the demographics, it said "sorry, we have enough respondents". I have been with them for 2 years and this usually doesn't happen. I didn't write down the survey number because it was not from an invitation...I just keep going ("take another survey")...but I DO remember what it was about. I am going to call them tomorrow. For those of you who don't have their number, it's 877-254-1234.

I just did a survey with them for 20 minutes and after the demographics, it said "sorry, we have enough respondents". I have been with them for 2 years and this usually doesn't happen. I didn't write down the survey number because it was not from an invitation...I just keep going ("take another survey")...but I DO remember what it was about. I am going to call them tomorrow. For those of you who don't have their number, it's 877-254-1234.

it'll still show up on your list as being not qualified and the number will be there

Here I was feeling a little sorry for myself today thinking I really needed to get some surveys done and I went into OO. Dq'd right away and hit the button to play their little game and got the You Have Won 150 Poins! banner. Woo-hoo, never won anything much before, maybe $1. So I am doing a lot better today!

Hope you all get the suspended accounts figured out. I never had any problems with any of the sites until recently. Do you think it is something going on in the background? I don't know, maybe this is the way things are going to start being for the long haul? How does one even start a survey company?

Went to cash out today and guess what? 'Your account has been frozen because of Data Concerns' :evil::evil:

I have also had that happen to me before. I would drop these guys if it wasn't so easy to get money on my paypal for little expenses. I have had no luck with them for the last day or so. Surveys kick me out half way through stating quota filled or get dq'd. :x

I just got almost through a survey just a few minutes ago. it was for $3 I think. I was doing fine until it asked for my family's income. Got dq'd just because I don't make a bucket of bucks I guess! But I got all the other questions answered right apparently. :cry:

I just got almost through a survey just a few minutes ago. it was for $3 I think. I was doing fine until it asked for my family's income. Got dq'd just because I don't make a bucket of bucks I guess! But I got all the other questions answered right apparently. :cry:

errr I hate that too. I stopped telling the truth on that, I found that if you stick in the 40k range you usually don't get kicked out. My husband and I were laughing because if you made 90k+ would you really be on the computer doing surveys? What do these companies expect?

Went to cash out today and guess what? 'Your account has been frozen because of Data Concerns' :evil::evil:

I have also had that happen to me before. I would drop these guys if it wasn't so easy to get money on my paypal for little expenses. I have had no luck with them for the last day or so. Surveys kick me out half way through stating quota filled or get dq'd. :x

I'm not bothering with them anymore as they are quickly morphing into their wicked step brother 'surveyspot' :evil: I've had $8 in that account for almost three months without getting one invitation :evil:

I challenged the data concerns thing and threatened them with BBB and negative reviews here and they rectified it. Gave me some bs about closing out surveys, but whatever, they solved the problem and i have been cashing out easily since.