testspin.."where's the beef?.. i found it!!

theskyhunter

oohhh! :x these survey panels are so getting on my last nerve. now with testspin i have an axe to grind! had a run in about a a supposedly 20 minute survey i spent 25 to 30 minutes on. i didnt get rewarded for my so-called valuable time because of all things i took a minutes longer to finish the darn thing! :x:?:roll: aaarrgggg!!! heres the details in my back and forth emails to them.

1st me: "i had just finshed spending 25 to 30 minutes doing this survey. when i got to the last few classification questions i submitted it took me to a page saying "thank you you have not completed the survey". this is wrong. i did finish it.

i want to know i got rewarded for spending all that time doing this thing. if i found out i did this for nothing i wont do any more. all i know is i spent my good time doing this survey and i expect to be rewarded for it."

them: "Thank you for providing the survey link and again, I am sorry for the trouble you had with our client's survey.

I show survey #22071 should have taken 20 minutes to complete. Since you stated you took the survey longer than that you should have been able to complete it properly and it could be our client put the wrong end page up. I won't be able to tell what happened until we get our data back from our client who hosted the survey about four weeks after it closes.

If you like, I can let you know what your ID status is once we get that data.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions.

Sincerely,

Evan"

me: " yes please inform me. as for the approximate time it takes to do a survey, thats not in concrete. ive many surveys that say it will take 10 minutes and its taken 30. hardly any are the specified time it says. but anyways i did finish the survey and hopefuly ill be rewarded for it. thx."

them: "Thank you for contacting us. We apologize for the inconvenience.

The timeframe it takes to take a survey is given to us by the client. We typically tell you in your email invitation (estimate) how long it is expected to take the survey completely and properly. If the time you take it is drastically lower - aren't reading the survey(s), just clicking - the speed traps built into the surveys will throw out your responses and you will not receive credit. If it is drastically longer, it may simply be due to different internet connections or heavy traffic on our clients' servers.

Sincerely,

Evan"

me again: " so let me get this straight, if i finish a survey too early im penalized? and on the same hand if i finish one a bit longer im penalized? thats absurd to say the least!! some people like me can read quickly, so thats a penalty? it doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out the questions. does a person have to look at every question for a specified amount of time or what? i didnt speed thru it, i just took my time to do it, so im penalized for for being careful and thoughtful?!! this is just ridiculous!! so this means im not going to be rewarded for my valuable time(only valuable to me it seems) that i spent, i mean wasted. i might as well quit doing these survey then! especially if i have to be continually worried about the time constraints. which by the way would a distraraction in itself while trying to do these blasted surveys! we the ones who are filling out the surveys are getting so tired of being used all the time. thats why many are giving up even doing them anymore. evidently you are going down that same road that most other panels are going. and that aint good. my faith in you being fair has really took a big hit. you should be am advocate for us when we have a problem like this, especially when i havent done anything wrong. may or may not take another survey."

what more can/could i say? :?

I have wondered about this stuff before. Thanks for posting about it. I know I have been marked invalid because I got done with surveys too soon. Good gravy!!

Well I got a beef with them to.They have owed me 2500 points since April -they said I would be receiving last week -well guess what?That's right no points.So I wrote them and said I have been patient enough and if this doesn't get resolved quickly then I will have no choice but to go to the BBB.I mean really 3 months to get paid is way longer then it should be.

i must have touched a nerve with them. i recieved another email from em telling me "oh no, we dont mean for sure youre not getting your points. we have to wait until the survey is closed and then well know if you will get them". in other words its gonna be a while. they are probably thinking ill somehow forget about it...eh? i get a ton of email invites but 70% have to do with business owners, IT, office work and all that stuff. they got my profile and its kept up to date, so i dont know why they keep sending me all these IT etc surveys suppossedly knowing i wont qualify for them. id make about $30 to $50 a week if i knew anything about IT etc. alot of panels seem to not read our profiles if you ask me!

i must have touched a nerve with them. i recieved another email from em telling me "oh no, we dont mean for sure youre not getting your points. we have to wait until the survey is closed and then well know if you will get them". in other words its gonna be a while. they are probably thinking ill somehow forget about it...eh? i get a ton of email invites but 70% have to do with business owners, IT, office work and all that stuff. they got my profile and its kept up to date, so i dont know why they keep sending me all these IT etc surveys suppossedly knowing i wont qualify for them. id make about $30 to $50 a week if i knew anything about IT etc. alot of panels seem to not read our profiles if you ask me!

Univoxcommunity, 90% of their surveys are all about IT.

Well after I wrote to them telling them 3 months was long enough and if I didnt get a answer I was going to the BBB I got my answer.

Thank you for contacting us regarding survey #21110. I am sorry for the inconvenience.

This survey was already awarded to members who completed it. Your ID was not among those collected as a complete by our client who hosted the survey. Therefore, I regret your account will not be credited for this survey.

So I went to my trash to look up the survey and I must of deleted it completely because it's not there anymore.Now I cant even go to the BBB .It was worth 2500 so do I feel violated?Sure!Do I expect them to pay you ?No!As soon as I get enough points I'm outta there.Like you, all they send are the stupid IT and office surveys which have nothing to do with me.So if I were you dont give up.Give them h-e double hockey sticks until you get what your owed.I would if I hadn't of screwed myself .Live and learn!