SURVEYSCOUT

1957horses

Hey SP Family,

Has anyone got this, or do I/you believe it?? :roll: Have any of you done business with surveyscout??

When you join GetCashForSurveys today, you will receive $50 free when you take your first paid survey!

We are not going to offer this special offer for much longer, so take advantage of this

opportunity while you can!

Click Here To Get Started Now!

It may sound hard to believe, but it's true. There are thousands of companies out there who are willing to pay for your opinions regarding their products. This is an important part of product research, and they rely on people just like you for your honest opinion!

One man has single-handedly put together the largest database of companies that hire people just like you, to give their opinions on products.

Imagine getting paid for doing things like:

- Trying out new menu items from popular restaurants

- Take short surveys about new cars that are coming out soon

- Give your opinion about new clothing and shoe designs

When you join, you'll have access to all of these companies hand selected by me, Gary Mitchell.

Taking a few paid surveys in your spare time can really make a difference in your income.

Try it out, and remember, you get $50 for your first paid survey!

Regards,

Susan Smith

Survey Scout Support Team

SurveyScout.com

"hand selected by me, Gary Mitchell."

Regards,

Susan Smith

Sounds like a split personality. Is it "Gary Mitchell" or "Susan Smith"?

Know nothing about them, but from the fact that they can't seem to figure out who is writing the letter, I don't trust them.

I signed up with them when I first started taking surveys. Please stay away from survey scout. All they really do is send you tons of spam. They send millions of emails telling you to join this site and that site without ever giving you surveys or anything else. So if you don't mind tons of spam, go ahead. But I say RUN!!

I signed up with them when I first started taking surveys. Please stay away from survey scout. All they really do is send you tons of spam. They send millions of emails telling you to join this site and that site without ever giving you surveys or anything else. So if you don't mind tons of spam, go ahead. But I say RUN!!

I do their regular surveys and have so far cashed out for a total of $40.00 this year, and have $7.20 in my account and another $2.10 pending. :) But you are right about them sending sites to join all the time. I have always deleted them, but this sounded interesting, It also sounds to good to be true, there is probably some dark sinister just waiting for some poor schmuck to click on it. :o