surveys on Swagbucks

feralinmendo

Don't waste your time! This site often puts you halfway through a survey, gathering a LOT of useful (and salable) information, then either diwqualifies you, or comes up with an "internal error" message when you have almost finished the survey. Smells like a scam.

i dont do anything other than have the toolbar with Swagbucks. I usually can cash out once a month. its not a scam. i know they have surveys and other ways to get points. The best way is to just download the toolbar. They will credit you about 8-9 points frequently at random times when searching.

It's not a scam, it's a GPT site so there are lots of ways of earning money other than by just taking surveys. I watch the videos and do the searches like danielle. I haven't done the surveys as I always have problems with peanut labs no matter the site. I generally don't do surveys on GPT sites as they tend to use surveys from sites I'm already a member of and I don't want to get in trouble for trying to do a survey more than once.

Don't waste your time! This site often puts you halfway through a survey, gathering a LOT of useful (and salable) information, then either diwqualifies you, or comes up with an "internal error" message when you have almost finished the survey. Smells like a scam.

this is the way most survey panels are doing these days. so irritating!