YouGov PollingPoint new incentive

danielle1234

So 100,000 points equals $100 and 35,000 points equals $15.So that would be $30 for 70,000 points.Sounds like someone is gonna get screwed on this deal and it wont be me.I'm to close to the whole she-bang to give up now.Plus at 70,000 points you can get a $50 Darden restaurant gc (red lobster olive garden). I know it's a way to cash out faster but look at all your options before cashing out.

How is this company ? How long does it take to cash out ?

I think I've been with them 5 years doesn't let me know on their site so I cant say for sure. I have over 90,000 points and have never cashed out.Cant wait until I get to the point so I can .To much time for so little pay,so I wouldn't really recommend them if you want to make fast money.I bet it took me 2 years to get to the 30,000 point which now translates into $15.

I like foot have been with YouGov forever and a day. I got impatient waiting for 100k points so I cashed out at 70k using the Darden Gift Card. They did send it so that was good just the points and incentives are almost impossible to get to. You will be entombed before you ever get close to 100k. Most of the surveys are only 500 points a few are 1000. I redeemed the Darden card on 12/20/2011 since then I have only earned 19000.

I had my account frozen for a year and missed a truck load of surveys, but I finally got it reset and then it happend again, only I wasn't as patient, and that time I was 500 shorter than before. I amnot sure where I even am with them. I get one every 2-3 weeks. I will keep it up until I get something better than a bag or tshirt with their name on it.

• 4 weeks later...

It took 5 years and 8 months to get to the cash out level (for $100). I reached it on June 30th. Still do not have a check. Their customer service is subpar. Reported them to the BBB.

Just letting people know, I finally received my check from YouGov today.

I'd contacted them several times and only got two responses, both by email. They lied both times about when the check would be mailed (proof is the postmark is on the envelope).

Just letting people know, I finally received my check from YouGov today.

I'd contacted them several times and only got two responses, both by email. They lied both times about when the check would be mailed (proof is the postmark is on the envelope).

WOO HOO :lol: Good for you, I had the BBB help me get $105.00 last year from OO when they froze my account for "data problems" yea right :shock:

I cashed out 70k Dec of last year since then I have managed to earn 21500. I got impatient with the rewards and decided the Red Lobster 50 was better than waiting another 2 years lol. Patience is not one of my strong suits. The 15 dollar incentive at 35k while it is a reward when compare to 100 for 100k is a slap in the face. Of course the same thing works when comparing the 70k points for the 50 gc. Its just a crap shoot and if you wanna wait.........

• 3 weeks later...
I cashed out 70k Dec of last year since then I have managed to earn 21500. I got impatient with the rewards and decided the Red Lobster 50 was better than waiting another 2 years lol. Patience is not one of my strong suits. The 15 dollar incentive at 35k while it is a reward when compare to 100 for 100k is a slap in the face. Of course the same thing works when comparing the 70k points for the 50 gc. Its just a crap shoot and if you wanna wait.........

yeah i totaly agree. i had just checked out the rewards today and saw that $15 for 35,000 points compared to the $100 reward and was a little taken aback by it. they must think people are really stupid and cant add or something. just disgusted.

• 4 months later...

I use my points i get for the two movie tickets. Yeah they may not give you many points but they aren't as bad as other sites I have dropped. Lately they have been sending me a number of surveys a week at 500 points and a couple of them at 1000. I like them when i had an issue with my address and they ended up getting my movie tickets returned to them they sent it out again to the right address without any issue. Not your big time money maker but they are nice to see my points add up to be able to get movie tickets and if i didn't get them from here I wouldn't go to the movies! Just a personal choice if you like them or not.

When this thread started if you read through the messages in Aug I had 19k, I am now just over 40k, saving for that 100 payout and hopefully before I die lol. I do not get many 1000 surveys which is very frustrating but I will not cash out at 35k for 15. If I can manage to earn 40k a year it will be 2 1/2 years to make 100. The surveys are quick easy and painless but points are very hard to come by. Every time I do a survey for them I ask to please increase the points it never works but I always ask in survey comments.