Mypoints account issues

fiestyvermin

I was looking at my points and I noticed that very few of the 5 point emails am I being credited for and even worse rarely am I getting the 10 for surveys. I ALWAYS DQ from their surveys because it is not worth it for me to waste my time for 50 or 75 points for them to make money. I emailed them earlier this month about 4 surveys that had been pending and they credited my account with 40 points. I was looking at my account history and it shows a humongous lack of them paying me for any either of the 5 point emails or the surveys. I contacted them with the history for the last month and this is their response:

Thank you for contacting mypoints Member Services. We are writing to let you know that we have received your message.

A Member Services Associate should respond to you within 24 hours; however, due to the high volume of email we receive, we may not be able to respond immediately to your concern. Rest assured we will do our best to get back to you as quickly as possible.

If you have a Point-crediting question, we recommend that you do the following:

1) Be sure that you have allowed at least 30 days for the Points to post.

2) If the Points have not posted after the 30 day period, please provide confirmation of your transaction in the Member Services Web form. (When you completed your transaction, you should have received an email confirmation from the vendor.) All purchase confirmations will need to include the purchase date, order number, and subtotal (excluding taxes and shipping). If you do not have the original record, we will accept a duplicate. Contact the merchant directly for a duplicate confirmation.

To access your Account Statement, click here.

To help us respond to you without delay, please do not send multiple emails about the same issue. Doing so will add to our overall inquiry volume and further delay our responses to you and other members.

Thanks again for writing in to mypoints Member Services. We will be following up with you very soon.

mypoints Member Services

Now what I asked them about doesnt show as pending or anything else it just shows click thru which means to me there is nothing associated with that. Pending is one thing but click thru means they have ZERO intention of paying. My feeling is I will be forced, which I told them in my email, to submit a report with the BBB.

This is part of the statement from my account so you can see what I was writing about:

07-14-12)

mypoints SurveyMail Non-qualifier*

Earn

+10 Points

Pending (07-14-12)

mypoints SurveyMail Non-qualifier*

Earn

+10 Points

*Indicates Member Services Adjustment

07-11-12

mypoints SurveyMail

Clickthru

My question for them is how does it say clickthru without showing pending points?

left mypoints a long time ago when they wouldnt credit me for an Entertainment book purchase. Owed me 1,000 points, gave me 750. bbb'd em and they tampered with my history and lied to the mediator. whatever.

I just got my $50.00 amazon code in the mail today from mypoints. Took about 3 weeks. My hubby wants 2 new tires for the van and his birthday is next month, so I will get him one and my mom is going to get the other one for him. I have bought him jeans, shirts, jammies, slippers and they are just there. :shock: So at least he will use the tires. He has been looking at amazon for 2 hours and still wants the ones he picked out first. He doesn't know that much how to work a computer, so he tells me to get him to the site with the tires are and then tells me to leave him alone, 2 minutes later "how do I do this" OK leave me alone, 3 minutes later "how do I get back to the 5th page, ok leave me alone. Finally he decided to get the first ones he picked out. Gessh. :roll:

I'm glad that's done.

I have been a member of mypoints since 2000. I have spent money on the site maybe 10 times in 12 years. I have earned 67k points and most of those are from emails, surveys, profiles that sort of thing. Not crediting points is HUGE I would think that after 12 years they would want to keep me happy and do more to resolve issues. It takes so long to earn points now that there really isnt much value in the site, maybe never was. Only reason I started was cause I used to get 20 emails a week or so and for 5 points a email it was worth the waste of time. Now with the crediting issues and the emails have dropped SIGNIFICANTLY I bet I get one or two a week. I never do their surveys because my time is worth more than 50, 65, or 75 points when it takes almost 10000 for a 50 dollar visa.

I have to agree about the surveys, they just aren't worth it. I have purchased tons of stuff through them. I have accrued 77,556 points with them in just over two years. I used to make a lot of points but overstock and amazon stopped giving points on their purchases, at least through them. I have a lot of instances where I tried to do the survey and would be dq'd and it would not return me to their page so I didn't get the 10 points for it. That is mainly why I quit doing surveys for them. I do have to say that forthepast two years I have been able to give my daughter and friends some nice GC from them. But the amounts are also going up. I am not making nearly as much as I used to with them.

That is a HUGE amount of points Rosie wow. 12 years and I am not even close lol. I always make sure to screen out of the emails because the time involved 10 points for 1 minute is a lot more than 50 for 20 and we all know they are making a bit more than what is being offered. I am not sure if I will keep them after I cash out again or not.

ive accumulated well 82,000 over 4 or 5 yrs now. average about 3 $50 amazon gd's a yr. still get around 20 or so points paying emails a week. used to be a heck of alot more.i kinda not like try to qualify for the surveys and just take the 10 pts. everytime. ive had a few issues with them. but overall its been ok. knock on wood!

I made a bunch of mine when Overstock was worth 10 points per dollar. I bought a lot of my daughters Christmas there two years ago. And I always did the surveys. But now the surveys for 50 points aren't worth it. One day I dq'd out of 4 surveys in just a few moments and I thought at the time that if I was doing the survey, I would still be doing it for who knows how long. So 40 points for a couple of minutes seemed fair to me. And today I got 5 points as an anniversary gift from them. That was decent. I have noticed that all the ones I used to get 5 points for are now worth 0 points. But I open them just to see.