RewardPort Survey

thunder53

I'm having a difficult time getting through rewardport survey. I either don't qualify or I'm too late or the survey has already been filled This doesn't happen every now and then, this happens 99% of the time. They will say check your profile and I do. But it doesn't help. As soon as I get enough points to get out of there, I'm going to. But at the rate I'm going, it could take a long time. Anyone have any suggestions?

I'm having a difficult time getting through rewardport survey. I either don't qualify or I'm too late or the survey has already been filled This doesn't happen every now and then, this happens 99% of the time. They will say check your profile and I do. But it doesn't help. As soon as I get enough points to get out of there, I'm going to. But at the rate I'm going, it could take a long time. Anyone have any suggestions?

I started doing RewardPort surveys a few years back and could not get enough to redeem till a year later I got an invite did it, and was still $1.20 short. But there were a few of those questions that they ask you and you would get 10-25 cents to answer them. Well I had just enough to redeem and never looked back.

Right now I am not qualifying for much of anything. You need $25 to cash out and it does take a while to get your $$. If you don't mind working at it a little at a time, it isn't so bad. I have had one company that kept changing the cash out amount on me, three different times, when I was within a few cents of making it. I finally made it and got out quickly! I know it drives us crazy to not get anything for weeks at a time. I do have to say, that if this keeps up, I might have to give up on them as well. I can't imagine how people who are dong surveys for 20 different sites do it.