Mindfield shorted me $8 for a product testing survey

TSP1973

Well been waiting several weeks for a $10 payment for testing a product. I completed the initial survey and did the follow up one after completing it. But they only gave me $2 for it. You see originally it was only for $2 and they changed it to $10. So I double checked about it and email them back in may, I even have the email they sent me saying that yes it was for $10. I also have the screen shot finishing the follow up survey. Here is the Email I sent them about it.

A will back I completed a two part survey over a product you sent me. The survey was 20121148. It was originally $2.00 for the whole thing, but was changed to $10. I ask that I be credited the other $8 right away!

Here is a link to the screen shot I took after finishing the second survey.

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h146/ ... coming.png

Thank YOu

Take a look at the Screen shot, they can't deny it, even with the email they responded to confirming it was for $10!

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, I'm glad you were finally credited. I guess I really need to stay on top of them now. I had the feeling they were cheating me out of points, but had no proof. Now I will screenshot everything.

One thing I have learned just within the past year. Do not hesitate to contact the company you are doing survey's /PT's for if you notice any errors. These companies are very busy and have so many members that it's easy for us the individual to get "lost" in their systems. I've found that if I take the time to contact them, I always get the issue resolved. Some just do it much faster than others but you have to let them know what you are experiencing. It makes a world of difference in getting your issue resolved because waiting and waiting and waiting for someone to notice their mistake is a crap shoot at best.

Glad to see you got your money. :mrgreen: