SurveySavvy

stormycloud

Your thoughts please? is it worth it ? thanks :roll:

Not in my books, I do not qualify most of the time, but you can request a check at any amount, but iy takes a long time. I do them when they come but like I said I DQ most of them. I had a check coming a while back and typed to them asking were it was, and they said they sent it a long time ago, so I looked back at my checking account for the month he said they sent it, and there is no record of me cashing it. I have $8.00 coming so I wrote it in my book to see if/when it comes. You never know though, you may just be right up their ally. :)

Your thoughts please? is it worth it ? thanks :roll:

Not in my books, I do not qualify most of the time, but you can request a check at any amount, but iy takes a long time. I do them when they come but like I said I DQ most of them. I had a check coming a while back and typed to them asking were it was, and they said they sent it a long time ago, so I looked back at my checking account for the month he said they sent it, and there is no record of me cashing it. I have $8.00 coming so I wrote it in my book to see if/when it comes. You never know though, you may just be right up their ally. :)

Took 12 weeks to receive a check from them. You have to keep track of the date you redeem. When you do the surveys keep track of the amount and when you did the survey. I find they don't show it for a few weeks after you've done the survey. I wish they had paypal!

yeah you have to keep track because there isn't a spot on the site for surveys you've done.. i'm letting it sit in my bookmarks for now but i'm always ready to cancel them.. they aren't as bad as Valued Opinions but i don't qualify for many invites they send me.. maybe $10 a month or so if i'm lucky but none more than that.