Rave for Myview

rosiesmom

I just cased out for a $25 old Navy card which left me with a few points. I then had a screen pop up saying that they were putting 1,000 points into my account to help me get to my next reward. How nice was that?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rosiesmom

• TSP1973

• cricket

• peach6

I just cased out for a $25 old Navy card which left me with a few points. I then had a screen pop up saying that they were putting 1,000 points into my account to help me get to my next reward. How nice was that?

That was a nice surprise I cashed out a few weeks ago and got that 1000 to start me off again.I don't know how fast the old navy card will come but I had ordered a Kohl's GC at the beginning of may and IT took 7weeks for it to arrive. needless to say it didn't come in time for the graduation gift I wanted to use it for so I bought something for myself.

I give the cards to my daughter for Christmas so I am already starting to cash out to get the built up for giving. That 1,000 points is like taking a rather lengthy survey with them. I appreciate it!

I give the cards to my daughter for Christmas so I am already starting to cash out to get the built up for giving. That 1,000 points is like taking a rather lengthy survey with them. I appreciate it!

Great idea

That's a really smart idea. Keeps people doing surveys since they'll still have points in their account. I still have yet to be anywhere CLOSE to cashing out with MyView.

I don't know if anybody has noticed but they are also paying more for the magazine surveys it was 350 and it now is 750.

I read a lot of magazines so that works for me.

I did notice that! My daughter did one for them and we got 1200 points for it, and a few of those and it starts to add up.

i dont see where you can get amazon at myview. is it just me?

I didn't see it either. I wonder if they took it off for awhile or for good. Yikes!

You have to check every day in the morning for amazon or visa. They are up and gone seems like the same day. I have no idea why they do that. :roll: Maybe cause they have so many off cards that most people don't want, they only offer the amazon and visa's a few times a month and the survey taker doesn't want to wait so they get those others. When ever I'm ready to redeem, I look first thing in the mornings, till they show up. Till then I just keep doing their surveys and adding to my account and maybe I'll have enough for 2 amazons when their up. :)

You have to check every day in the morning for amazon or visa. They are up and gone seems like the same day. I have no idea why they do that. :roll: Maybe cause they have so many off cards that most people don't want, they only offer the amazon and visa's a few times a month and the survey taker doesn't want to wait so they get those others. When ever I'm ready to redeem, I look first thing in the mornings, till they show up. Till then I just keep doing their surveys and adding to my account and maybe I'll have enough for 2 amazons when their up. :)

Dang! You are GOOD at this! I didn't know that! :D

Dang! You are GOOD at this! I didn't know that! :D

AAWWW SHUCKS :oops: I just learn as I go along. :wink:

You get 1,000 for referring a friend when the friend does their first survey. Guess what? They gave me 2,000 points once. I didn't question it...now that I see what you're saying, maybe it was just a nice gesture! I LOVE MyView. I do not wait for invitations...I just log on there all day, sometimes there is nothing, sometimes I get a few in a row. And yup, the Amazon (my choice) is there one day and then not. Last I saw, I could not get the $25 card, only the $50 which I am nowhere near but that's OK. I am not in a rush.

The only thing is let's say I hit $50 cashout mark and the Amazon offer is gone. It has happened...I just wait. I think we all develop an attitude here, or patience. When I started doing surveys and after 10 minutes got disqualified, I'd get really angry. Now I just say "OK, next". I tell people who ask me what I am doing with this stuff that you need a high frustration tolerance. I'm getting better at it :-)