Rave for Myview

rosiesmom

Every now and then they do stuff like that. Like about a year ago or so they did a thing if you complete 5 surveys you got an extra 5000 points.

Yeah...I still have only completed 3 surveys for them. :roll:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rosiesmom

• TSP1973

• cricket

• peach6

The last time I ordered a Kohls GC it took 7weeks to arrive what a surprise to check my mail today and I received my other GC from Kohls it has only been 2weeks.Great Job My View.

The last time I ordered a Kohls GC it took 7weeks to arrive what a surprise to check my mail today and I received my other GC from Kohls it has only been 2weeks.Great Job My View.

Well it sounds like they are getting better with handling the rewards in getting them out quicker. I just wish they quite taking the Amazon GC down and then bringing it back up for a day, then taking it down for a while again! :x P That is just so annoying, plus the points given out for surveys has gone down some.

Every now and then they do stuff like that. Like about a year ago or so they did a thing if you complete 5 surveys you got an extra 5000 points.

That is how I made my first gift card with them. Well, not really, I had an account a while back and I got that stupid restaurant reward, because that is about all they had at the time. I got this certificate to download and the only place I could use it was a place here in town that the county had closed down due to health code violations. So I got back with Myview to inquire why they didn't check this junk out before sending the certificate to me. They blew me off and that is when I quit them. And then decided a year or so later to go back and I have gotten a couple of rewards now. It is nice to have a few gift cards on me to give as gifts and things like that. So I try to do a variety for that reason.

That is how I made my first gift card with them. Well, not really, I had an account a while back and I got that stupid restaurant reward, because that is about all they had at the time. I got this certificate to download and the only place I could use it was a place here in town that the county had closed down due to health code violations. So I got back with Myview to inquire why they didn't check this junk out before sending the certificate to me. They blew me off and that is when I quit them. And then decided a year or so later to go back and I have gotten a couple of rewards now. It is nice to have a few gift cards on me to give as gifts and things like that. So I try to do a variety for that reason.

Restaurant.com isn't part of MyView so I can understand why you had issues resolving your problem through them. If you contact Restaurant.com and tell them that the place has closed down, they will refund you and allow you to pick out another certificate. I don't usually get restaurant.com stuff because it's a bit of a gamble, but when I do I always make sure the restaurant is still open and if they still accept the certificates. If you travel at all, they're a great way to save money on trips.

Of course, if it's been a few years they likely won't refund you. :)

Compared t any other good site, MYView is one of the least paying and for me its the most dragging site to reach 25$.

Just too many 300 - 400 points surveys which is what 35-40 cents. Thats cruel and there isnt a survey of less than 20 minutes in MyView.

Earlier i used to do their surveys when i get bored. Now i completely gave up on them. Just ridiculous incentives.

And they expect somebody to rake upso many points that they can buy an overpriced Ipad from them.

Conversion ofpoints to dollar value, its priced higher than actual retail price.

Restaurant.com isn't part of MyView so I can understand why you had issues resolving your problem through them. If you contact Restaurant.com and tell them that the place has closed down, they will refund you and allow you to pick out another certificate. I don't usually get restaurant.com stuff because it's a bit of a gamble, but when I do I always make sure the restaurant is still open and if they still accept the certificates. If you travel at all, they're a great way to save money on trips.

Of course, if it's been a few years they likely won't refund you. :)

This is one of the reason's why I don't do them, I see so many restaurant's in my area come and go, I am afraid I will get one and then it will be gone and not be able to get a refund. :(

This is one of the reason's why I don't do them, I see so many restaurant's in my area come and go, I am afraid I will get one and then it will be gone and not be able to get a refund. :(

As far as I know, they always issue credit for their site of the cost of the voucher if you are unable to use it for the restaurant you selected. It isn't my favorite reward at all, but I haven't had any issues getting refunds when I needed them. I'm unsure if they would issue a refund after a significant period of time has passed, however.

They just put Amazon $25 back on, so if you want to cash out, hope you are reading this :-) I just cashed out and got $1000 bonus points. I love this company!

I think cricket was just excited to get Amazon card and 1,000 to start off with again. LOL! It is unfortunately too late for me.

rosiesmom, LOL...you're right. I should proofread my posts, I was excited and put a dollar sign. Yup, I meant 1,000 points. What was too late for you? Did they take away the Amazon offer already? I have to go look. Someone on here once told me to check every hour, when I hit cashout time. So I do and there it was.