Rave for Myview

rosiesmom

I had already taken the Old Navy card, which is alright because I have a daughter and this will go in as one of her Christmas presents. So it's no loss. I am excited to be able to give it to her that way. I will build up points again and watch for the Amazon card though!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rosiesmom

• TSP1973

• cricket

• peach6

I had already taken the Old Navy card, which is alright because I have a daughter and this will go in as one of her Christmas presents. So it's no loss. I am excited to be able to give it to her that way. I will build up points again and watch for the Amazon card though!

rosiesmom Have you been able to get many surveys on my view it seems that this week I am hardly hitting on any.

Hey rosie'smom,

I thought you said your daughter had a few from a while back that she had not used?

Not so much a rave, more of a rant. I had a few with them today, and finally hit 21,000 which used to get you a $15 Amazon. Hooray, I said. But to my surprise, there is no $15 Amazon, only $25 and above. Need 35,000 for $25. Considering it took me from October of last year to get to 21,000, it will now be six more months (sometime next year) to get there. By then, they will have changed the levels again. Seriously p***ing me off.

rosiesmom Have you been able to get many surveys on my view it seems that this week I am hardly hitting on any.

I just got a 3500 one today and completed it, so that helped.

Hey rosie'smom,

I thought you said your daughter had a few from a while back that she had not used?

She does and we just found a $40 Macy's GC today in a Christmas card that she got from a relative. I am giong to have to make her spend them. I think she is wanting one of those expensive purses. She doesn't ever flinch when I am paying for something, but when it is her money, the decision drags on! :D

Yea rosiesmom,

I realised twin daughters, so it was double the expense. :shock:

Oh my! I feel for you! I couldn't do enough surveys to buy cards for 2!

• 3 weeks later...
Not so much a rave, more of a rant. I had a few with them today, and finally hit 21,000 which used to get you a $15 Amazon. Hooray, I said. But to my surprise, there is no $15 Amazon, only $25 and above. Need 35,000 for $25. Considering it took me from October of last year to get to 21,000, it will now be six more months (sometime next year) to get there. By then, they will have changed the levels again. Seriously p***ing me off.

Yep. Complained to customer service about this, got BS and lies. Complained to the parent company about this, got creepy BS and lies. Complained to the BBB about this, they didn't care.

This company should be avoided like the plague. Who has time to check their site every day, every hour on the hour, months on end, for such paltry, hide-and-seek rewards? Ridiculous.

Now it's up to $50 for an Amazon card but I have to say I still love the company. I don't know how you're working them but I never wait for email invitations. I just go there periodically through the day and there is a survey, which leads me to another, sometimes 6 in a row. You can get to 25, 50 dollars in no time but you have to be persistent. I also like instant rewards but I also like getting $50 on Amazon in one shot.

• 4 weeks later...

I getting fed up with Myview! First they cut their points for a DQ from 125 to 100, guess they are to cheep to give that extra few cents. Then they have drastically cut the points down for there surveys, you use to get about 2000-3000 for about a 30 minute survey, now you are barely lucky to get on over 1000.

Then the Amazon GC DRIVES ME INSANE!!!! For the Love of God, can't they just Leave it Alone!!! Every 30 minutes they keep changing the dang thing! One minute there will be a $25, $50 and $100 Amazon GC, then 30 minutes later they change it again to like only $100 one. Then 30 minutes later they change it to only $25 one. Then 30 minutes later they change it to a $50 and $100 one and so on and so on! That just drives me NUTS, Leave it Alone Myview!

Once I finally hit the $25 Amazon GC Cash out one, which means I will have to camp at there website to make sure I DON'T Miss it since they love to change it everyother minute, I am cashing out and dumping them!

TSP, I know I won't change your mind but there are factors here. MyView and other companies have deals with Amazon and other companies and can't always control what is rationed out to them. They're not withholding the smaller Amazon cards on purpose. I would also like to cash out but see the $100 card. I guess it's all the same in the end and often less points if you get the bigger cards (if you multiply the points by 2). However, I also like to get them when I can, so it can be a drag waiting.

The thing I like about MyView is that I go there when I am free and a few days ago did 10 in a row. How many other companies offer that? And some points even if you DQ. Granted, 100 points is about 6 cents but it's better than spending 10 minutes like we do on other sites only to get disqualified. To me, this is still one of the good ones but you have to go with what's right for you.

TSP, I know I won't change your mind but there are factors here. MyView and other companies have deals with Amazon and other companies and can't always control what is rationed out to them. They're not withholding the smaller Amazon cards on purpose.

I know some companies likely have deals that result in needing fewer points to cashout with amazon.com, but I refuse to believe that MyView can't pay out because Amazon.com isn't giving them enough giftcards. If someone has earned $25 worth of points, then they can certainly send them a code for $25 worth of amazon.com credit. ANYONE can buy Amazon.com gift certificates at any time so the "rationing" theory really doesn't work for me.

I'm FAR more inclined to believe that MyView provides the ability to cashout in batches to maximize their profits than to think Amazon.com or any other company simply isn't sending them enough codes. They're probably making plenty of money off of the interest not just while they wait for customers to reach the cashout level (like most survey panels), but ALSO while customers continue to wait for a reward to actually be available.

TSP, I know I won't change your mind but there are factors here. MyView and other companies have deals with Amazon and other companies and can't always control what is rationed out to them. They're not withholding the smaller Amazon cards on purpose. I would also like to cash out but see the $100 card. I guess it's all the same in the end and often less points if you get the bigger cards (if you multiply the points by 2). However, I also like to get them when I can, so it can be a drag waiting.

The thing I like about MyView is that I go there when I am free and a few days ago did 10 in a row. How many other companies offer that? And some points even if you DQ. Granted, 100 points is about 6 cents but it's better than spending 10 minutes like we do on other sites only to get disqualified. To me, this is still one of the good ones but you have to go with what's right for you.

Okay, then why is it that other survey company's like Tellwut, Valued Opinoins, Zoompanel and others have had the same for the longest time? Like you said "I, know I won't change your mind" and your right 8). However if other survey company's changed it around so bad like Myveiw, I would be more inclined to believe you then, but other ones that I am in are keeping the same almost all the time so personally I don't think that is the case.

Now as for what you said that they give you points for DQ, yes I agree with you, most survey company's don't give you anything for it and I can say that is a good thing about myview. But being a survey taker with them for almost 3 years and watched how they went from Cash to the point system, then take lowered their points over time for surveys completed, I have to disagree with you on it being one of the good ones over all. If you think it is one of the good ones out there and you like it, by all means keep doing it! Myveiw, in My veiw :D, is not for me any more!

Anyways that is my Opinion and I am going to ditch them after I cash out! 8)

Thanks for that information regarding "interest". Hmm, that makes sense. I was told the other info from someone who used to work for one of these companies. Maybe it was true for them.

TSP, if you care to say, which companies are actually your favorites?

Thanks for that information regarding "interest". Hmm, that makes sense. I was told the other info from someone who used to work for one of these companies. Maybe it was true for them.

TSP, if you care to say, which companies are actually your favorites?

Here are my favorites in order! 8)

1st. Pinecone, you always get $3 per survey and it is credited the next day on Paypal

2nd. Tellwut, surveys are a peace of cake and only takes about a week to cash out for a $10 GC

3rd. Zoompanel

4th. E-rewads

5th. NPC

6th. GTM

7th. Epoll

8th. Valued Opinions