Opinion Outpost - Is it just me?

Steve29

Ok, seriously.. what's going on with Opinion Outpost?

I'm sure all of you at one time or another have started to do a survey and anywhere from halfway through the survey or more have been either disqualified or gotten the "we have enough participants" prompt.

But now, for the past week or so.. EVERY survey from OO does that! Even the small 5 point ones. I don't get it. Being a "survey veteran" I totally accept this happening occasionally.. but EVERY survey? I feel almost as if I've been flagged or something.

Is it just me? Is anyone else experiencing this?

It is not just you, there are plenty of us here having the same issue. I am no sure what is going on because I just joined the survey scene a couple of years ago. They seemed to be plentiful and after 2 years, not so much.

I mentioned this on another thread ... No surveys from OO for almost two weeks. Every time I log in I get the same "update your profile" message. I also note there have been no new news updates since the BIG WINNER on 7/92012. At first I thought I'd been blocked or frozen like many here seem to have been lately, but there is no message to that effect and like I said am still able to log in. Up until now I can honestly say I have no real problems with this company. Granted most of the surveys are on the low paying side 50c - $1 but until this point they have been plentiful and the low and instant cashout threshold is the most favorable of all the companies I deal with. Maybe they have just taken an extended holiday or maybe there is something more to it.

i'm seeing surveys on my account at least.. i reached the limit so i stopped with them for the rest of the year, but i just checked my account and there was a 50 cent one, then i backpaged and a $2.50 one appeared.. which irritated me more than anything because it's the same opinionshere survey i see on surveyhead for $1 and also it shows on GTM for 3 sweeps entries.. so OO actually chooses to pay what it's worth, unlike the others.

avemaria, just wondering if it is that awful one where they ask about what times you watch TV with the million boxes. I have gotten that one for almost a year now from opinionshere and don't bother with it because it DQs me after 2 minutes.

In my opinion, they have gone down hill Big Time since they were bought out. I dumped them around December when I was actually able to cash out for the Amazon GC.

• 2 weeks later...

Strange. I only joined them four weeks ago and I'm already at about the hundred dollar mark with earnings. That said, I do check their site every hour on the hour and sometimes even more often if I'm bored. They're easily my top earner, and gotta love that instant gratification--sites like surveyhead would do well to learn from their example.

_That_ said....their "sister" (if you want to call it that) site Surveyspot interefered with my OO stuff in more ways that I could count--I stopped filling out SS surveys immediately--they've become like OO's deformed siamese twin brother, like in Basketcase. So maybe that's the issue....it not, no clue, bud.